Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gwyn

Time for a Puel in thread.

Tell you what, for those who have an issue with Puel's English and whether that could be an issue with conveying his message to the team, I've just heard an interview with that Sarri at Chelsea and his English is fooking terrible. And they're doing O.K.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Tell you what, for those who have an issue with Puel's English and whether that could be an issue with conveying his message to the team, I've just heard an interview with that Sarri at Chelsea and his English is fooking terrible. And they're doing O.K.

Yes but that’s not important, facts aren’t relevant on FT my friend.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

last season it was an issue maybe not with Puel himself but with Appleton and certain players and connecting with the fans... this season he has improved and can actually string a sentence together plus the personnel in the team are different and know to respect the manager so everything seems to have improved.. I definitely think it was an issue last season, probably not a major one but an issue none the less.

Chelsea is a different situation there players are used to different coaches coming in and doing there thing plus they have like 2 or 3 English players within there squad.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

They're slowly seeing the light.

We arnt though, nobodies been proved right or wrong,As I’ve said Bournemouth was only a few games ago,do we come on if we go on a bad run and say “the Puel ins have gone quiet” let’s see how we handle better opposition,let’s see if he can keep a settled team,let’s see if the good run can continue,before we have “seen the light” antagonistic condescending comments like this don’t help the situation between the 2 sets of fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

We should be beating Huddersfield and Newcastle both look like they could be relegated.

Beat Everton and play well then yeah he deserves the credit that comes with it.

I’ll  reserve judgment until then

Then..the next...then..the next,then errrm the next.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Yep, spot on, credit well deserved. Newcastle terrible but you can only beat what's in front of you. Onwards and upwards.

With Newcastle being fairly poor I’m delighted we got at them and tried to press right from the front. Didn’t really allow them to get out. Think Puel got it absolutely right, some managers wouldn’t have been so proactive with their tactics today. Good work.

2 hours ago, elvisfmcfly said:

We arnt though, nobodies been proved right or wrong,As I’ve said Bournemouth was only a few games ago,do we come on if we go on a bad run and say “the Puel ins have gone quiet” let’s see how we handle better opposition,let’s see if he can keep a settled team,let’s see if the good run can continue,before we have “seen the light” antagonistic condescending comments like this don’t help the situation between the 2 sets of fans.

Why keep waiting for anything...it's fking football...there will be good games and...worrying games.He's got his time,the owners gave him

Time he's slowly improving the squad..

I really don't get this...let's see,let's see for that.....just enjoy..or go and Watch WW,where agitators are welcome...

there arent 2 sets of fans...,just  boring posters who yap on ....with stale opinions...and that's my opinion!!!

We are 7th,strong enough to get /keep us in the top 10...again!!!

Jesus today,you can't even balls things up!!!  Your crap before and while, because  some continual  crusade that

just wants to keep going on,and on,waiting for an Eventual slip up....what a carry on.!!!!!Believing some how we have some expectant right.

Puel,the team...can lose... Even at home..this group will stutter,so what!!! With our average age, when taking out Vardy and Morgan,shouldn't

be suprising....We just ain't a top 6 team!!!  We ain't got the finances!! Just hopefully we can occasionally knock on that door...

Because make no mistake....it starting to take on hate proportions,with no chance of redemption....it's only sport ffs!!

In our title season we played also some poor football,and even then...it was the same....grumpies..

Right to an opinion...my arse!!! And it's neighbours!!!

If it's continuous lacking forethought,and nobody is trying...fair enough!! But we are presently a long way off from easy money upstarts.

Our defending has improved (fk who we are playing) our corners,attacking and defending has improved.

We have some top players with high potential.....give them a chance to earn it!!

We ain't Great,but neither in 9 games have we been turgid. Why look on the black and pessimistic side on ones,in many cases the only

Major pastime or sporting support that one most likely will follow so fanatically.

I am just a boring happy clapper,....fk   this miserable over critical lark.I

We are all going w@nkers,at the end of the day!!!  

Ps my medicine has clicked in....what's your excuse!!!:bounce:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Why keep waiting for anything...it's fking football...there will be good games and...worrying games.He's got his time,the owners gave him

Time he's slowly improving the squad..

I really don't get this...let's see,let's see for that.....just enjoy..or go and Watch WW,where agitators are welcome...

there arent 2 sets of fans...,just  boring posters who yap on ....with stale opinions...and that's my opinion!!!

We are 7th,strong enough to get /keep us in the top 10...again!!!

Jesus today,you can't even balls things up!!!  Your crap before and while, because  some continual  crusade that

just wants to keep going on,and on,waiting for an Eventual slip up....what a carry on.!!!!!Believing some how we have some expectant right.

Puel,the team...can lose... Even at home..this group will stutter,so what!!! With our average age, when taking out Vardy and Morgan,shouldn't

be suprising....We just ain't a top 6 team!!!  We ain't got the finances!! Just hopefully we can occasionally knock on that door...

Because make no mistake....it starting to take on hate proportions,with no chance of redemption....it's only sport ffs!!

In our title season we played also some poor football,and even then...it was the same....grumpies..

Right to an opinion...my arse!!! And it's neighbours!!!

If it's continuous lacking forethought,and nobody is trying...fair enough!! But we are presently a long way off from easy money upstarts.

Our defending has improved (fk who we are playing) our corners,attacking and defending has improved.

We have some top players with high potential.....give them a chance to earn it!!

We ain't Great,but neither in 9 games have we been turgid. Why look on the black and pessimistic side on ones,in many cases the only

Major pastime or sporting support that one most likely will follow so fanatically.

I am just a boring happy clapper,....fk   this miserable over critical lark.I

We are all going w@nkers,at the end of the day!!!  

Ps my medicine has clicked in....what's your excuse!!!:bounce:

Was? I very much beg your Baden Baden, Think you've had one too many ramazzotti's.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Shane said:

We’ve scored the 6th most goals in the league :scarf:

Yep. All those comments and concerns post Mahrez as to where are the goals going to come from, seem to have evaporated.

Yesterday we saw the benefits of being able to keep the ball better. It meant that once we were ahead we were able to manage the game. I also think we really struck the right balance with the starting eleven. Yesterday also showed us that stylistically Benitez is closer to Sam Allardyce than Guardiola. I know they lack quality but Newcastle were incredibly negative. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shane said:

We’ve scored the 6th most goals in the league :scarf:

And last season  we scored the 7th most goals  5 less than Chelsea.

Not bad for a supposed boring dull side who stiffle the play and doesn't create enough chances.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Oh never understood that

Poch couldn’t even speak English when he started working here he’s done alright