Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Carabao Cup aka EFL Cup aka League Cup Thread 2018/19

My mate put a £10 bet on

Burton to win and both teams to score

Derby to win and both teams to score

Winnings were £2048

Burton finished 2-1. Derby still had 15 minutes to play at 1-1. £300 cash out. I told him not to cash out as Man U were down to 10 men. Derby score and his cash out was £1100.

He held on and held on until he cashed out at £1818. 2 Minutes later Fellaini makes it 2-2.

Unbelievable. He is a Derby fan as well so the fact he beat the bookie and Derby ended up going through on penalties is an absolute steal.

:appl:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Drinkwater not even in 18 for a League Cup fixture.

At least United have gone and one of Liverpool/Chelsea will go too. Could do with the winner of Liverpool/Chelsea playing Manchester City next round.

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

At least United have gone and one of Liverpool/Chelsea will go too. Could do with the winner of Liverpool/Chelsea playing Manchester City next round.

I noticed that ... he's not that bad …. injured presumably.

Wonder what he'd fetch now if Chelsea decided to offload him ?

Can't fault him for wanting to better himself or try at a higher level, although I personally think he went simply chasing the money which you again can't fault him for, personally if I were in his position i'd have wanted to play whilst still earning decent money - thus staying where he was at a 'lower' level/'lesser' team.

We all knew he wouldn't play certainly not regularly at Chelsea, he must have had doubts himself when he moved.

How to ruin a career.

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Don't think Sarri rates him at all, barely played for them in pre-season either. What's he had this season, a cameo in the Community Shield? 

Add the injury he picked up at the arse end of last season and the bloke has barely kicked a ball in a competitive game of football for the best part of 6/7 months.

23 minutes ago, Langston said:

Don't think Sarri rates him at all, barely played for them in pre-season either. What's he had this season, a cameo in the Community Shield? 

Add the injury he picked up at the arse end of last season and the bloke has barely kicked a ball in a competitive game of football for the best part of 6/7 months.

Just a disastrous move for Double D. 

Bright Lights, Big City !!!

It ain't all it seems