Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Remember Kember

Fans Who Leave Games Early

1 hour ago, cropstonfox said:

Last season under puel. It was torture to stop till the end.Hopefully it can only get better 

We are not very hygenic and still leave early if the game is poor.sometimes ladt year the match spoilt a good afternoons drinking.

A brave admission. Bravo for your honesty.

20 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Wonder how those early leavers felt when they heard Leo's earthquake goal as they walked up Raw Dykes Road ??

No sympathy from me.

I remember watching Sky Sports as hundreds of fans at the Etihad left when they were 2-1 down against QPR.... stewards wouldn't let them back in ?

• Like 2

On 23/08/2018 at 19:13, Spudulike said:

Wonder how those early leavers felt when they heard Leo's earthquake goal as they walked up Raw Dykes Road ??

No sympathy from me.

Yeah, doesnt bother me when people leave early but I would never feel bad for someone who missed an important goal just because they chose to leave early.

I've left on the full time whistle a few times and still beat the traffic, you just need a brisk walk and you'll manage it easy. 

Whats even more odd though is those that leave early then sit in a queue in their cars behind the east stand waiting for all the fans to go before they open the gate. :dunno:

On 21/08/2018 at 12:44, old koppite said:

Today’s lack of sustained attention / focus attitude- drives be mad, but can feel myself getting dragged in as I’m fed up getting irritated at the rest doing it, or I’m just boring to talk to !

Sorry, I wasn't listening . . . can you it again.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Were quite a few peeps who had bought tickets for yesterdays game, a fair number of season ticket holders where I sit did not turn up and of those that bought tickets, three of them right in front of me vanished half way through the first half and did not return until fifteen minutes into the second:dunno: then they decided to leave early too.

12 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Was quite embarrassing to be honest. The man in front of me saying 'I hope we lose today so we get rid of this ****' was a real low point though.

That's tragic. There were bad vibes around me, but no-one explicitly saying anything like that.

It did feel like there was an air of arrogance though, that beating Huddersfield is a given, which is a shame.

Baffling supporters these days. 

Folks moaning that they want to see players walk onto the pitch. Folks missing 5% of a game they paid to watch in order to get away from it early. Folks hating the manager for being French and not very exciting to listen to. Loving his signings and wanting him sacked. 

Edited by foxile5
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

Being totally unbiased, I think we have some of the worst support home and away, excluding the likes of Bournemouth etc. 

Inconsistency for me. I mean, away from home I think we take decent numbers but we just ain't that good vocally. And that's coming from someone who likes away games better than home games.

• Like 1