Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ian Nacho

Jonny Evans

On ‎14‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 08:42, Deeg67 said:

He was injured in most of those games he didn’t start, which I suppose in an inconvenient truth.

He wasn't, check through those 15 games he didn't start. How many of them was he not in the squad for? I think it's less than half a dozen. It took a while for him to bed in to this team, and injuries probably didn't help but it certainly felt he was having to bide his time to break up Maguire/Morgan partnership.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 16/05/2019 at 07:32, Buce said:

I doubt that it would have made UpHimselfFox any less weird if I had, Swanny.

On 16/05/2019 at 18:04, murphy said:

A bit unnecessary?   :dunno:

@murphy -  Don't worry, I can handle a wee bit of grief on a football forum :P And I'm sure @Buce is a real charmer in real life, unlike the stuff he posts on here.

33 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

@murphy -  Don't worry, I can handle a wee bit of grief on a football forum :P And I'm sure @Buce is a real charmer in real life, unlike the stuff he posts on here.

I think that Buce is pretty sound really, despite being a fully paid up member of the Tooting Popular Front.  ;)

One of the better posters on here, like yourself.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...