Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

Just now, 5waller5 said:

I haven’t thought about anything else since the news broke, and sleep completely evaded me. 

Such an impact the diminutive man from thousands of miles away has had on me and so many others. 

His dignity, generosity, sense of community, and love have touched me more deeply than I knew. I hope the sense of togetherness the great man has given us will be galvanised in his memory x 

Very well said. Such an admirable man with many great qualities. My thoughts also go to others who may have lost their lives in this accident also. Our club needs to stick together and just as importantly our fans too!

• Like 2

Leicester City have cancelled Sunday's training session and will seek to postpone Tuesday's Carabao Cup tie against Southampton following the helicopter crash outside the King Power Stadium on Saturday night.

The helicopter belonging to owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha crashed in a car park shortly after taking off from the centre circle. It is believed he was on board, but a statement on any of the occupants have yet to be made.

Leicester players were due to take part in a light training session on Sunday after their 1-1 Premier League draw with West Ham, but have been told to stay at home.

• Like 1

If the worst news is revealed could we please post pictures of the shirts, flowers and reefs that have been laid. I live in London but am seeing a friend from Nuneaton tomorrow so will ask her to take a shirt and some flowers over to the ground for me. I can’t get to Leicester this week but want to say thank you and good bye as best I can. 

I would just like to see how many fans show their love as it’ll give me some light in this dark dark episode.

• Like 3

Well guys. For some reason I am more emotional about it all this morning than I was last night. Was it the shock last night? The lack of sleep this morning? The fact I feel so terribly alone and isolated over here in North Carolina.. it’s times like this I feel very very alone and homesick.  

Id love to be there.. walk amongst the people outside the stadium.. but I can’t be.

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Would it not be an idea to lock every other thread for a while? Or every other sport related one, all completely insignificant.

We should be able to talk about other things, hopefully any pettiness and name-calling will be put into perspective by this incident and we can all be civilised.

Just now, Corky said:

We should be able to talk about other things, hopefully any pettiness and name-calling will be put into perspective by this incident and we can all be civilised.

Maybe, but logging on and a thread about a players future being at the top feels utterly ridiculous.

• Like 2