Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Saints Cup Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, breadandcheese said:

I don't expect us to be pushing the top six but we should be challenging Everton and aiming for a Europa League qualification spot. This should be our goal.

Net spend is a misleading stat for us as we've sold players for big fees that skew the figure. And although Everyone have spent more than is, they were starting from a lower base so had to catch up. 

Everton have spent £100m more than us, whilst I'm sure it's the aim we also have to be realistic that it's not easy to compete with that as money usually wins out. 

Net spend isn't that misleading as it also means in our case we've lost some absolutely top draw players you're unlikely to ever be able to replace. 

Puel has no idea how to set up a team at home. I'm fed up of the King Power becoming an easy place for other teams to come and win games when we used to be so strong there. Fuuck off now Claude you're not wanted.

4 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

Deplorable from us tonight. 

4 home games in a row we've been sluggish. 

If it doesn't improve drastically soon Claude will be gone by the start of next season. 

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1