Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Hamza

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Andre Gray got a 4 game ban and a fine handed down by the FA for doing something similar. Hamza will probably get something similar.

If that's the case then the FA is even dumber than I thought. Surly there must be some kind of leniency regarding minors.

Just now, don_danbury said:

brown then lol

lol

No, I mean he isn't of African heritage.

I know his father comes from the Caribbean but (I think) he is ethnically Bangladeshi, as is Hamza's mother.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

black kid posting a joke about black people and few opinions. what exactly is the problem here?

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

lol

I know his father comes from the Caribbean but (I think) he is ethnically Bangladeshi, as is Hamza's mother.

Does it make a difference though? I don't like this attitude that dubious jokes or comments are more acceptable from certain people than others. 

And I'm not saying he's racist by the way, he was a 15 year old kid, just that prejudice is more complicated than people sometimes realise. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bovril said:

Does it make a difference though? I don't like this attitude that dubious jokes or comments are more acceptable from certain people than others. 

And I'm not saying he's racist by the way, he was a 15 year old kid, just that prejudice is more complicated than people sometimes realise. 

No, mate, I agree - it was just an FYI post.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

If they had a tackle of the season I think Hamza would win it every year. I’m still in awe of the tackle at Liverpool away. He was absolutely colossal today. I don’t think Brendan has fully realised what a player he is.

Hamza's main attribute is the intensity in which he plays, and that must be hard to get across in training. I think Brendan was likely very positively surprised by how he played.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Crazy Kop Corner said:

If they had a tackle of the season I think Hamza would win it every year. I’m still in awe of the tackle at Liverpool away. He was absolutely colossal today. I don’t think Brendan has fully realised what a player he is.

Coming to the King Power this summer. Leicester City presents THE love story of the year.

One was a local lad, with a hairstyle and swagger that grabbed attention.
One was a smooth talking Northern Irishman on the run from angry Scotsmen for daring to dream of more.

Together they are...

:wub: HAMZA AND RODGERS :wub:

CMzcvhl.gif

(I had to post this in two threads!)

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I really hope we give him proper runs in the first team next season. I know going on loan has been discussed but I genuinely think he makes an active difference to our team.

With Barnes now embedded and Benkovic hopefully being integrated next season, this is exciting times!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I really think a lot of this is ridiculous. It's 6 years ago. All of what he said isn't okay, but 6 years ago a lot of that was a lot less sensitive.

He's 21, 6 years ago he was 15, such a stupid rule.

Besides, if the FA goes around finding stupid shit said by 15 year olds in Loughborough then how will they find time to run the association?

Edited by Foxxed
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Buce said:

lol

His dad by blood is from the Caribbean, his mum and his step dad are Bangladeshi.

The Afro is a bit of a give away.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, bovril said:

Yes it will make a difference. 

"Excuse me officer that black man just said something iffy about black people" doesn't really create the same issues as "excuse me officer that white man just said something iffy about black people".

6 minutes ago, Babylon said:

His dad by blood is from the Caribbean, his mum and his step dad are Bangladeshi.

The Afro is a bit of a give away.

So, mixed race then?

Yeah, that does explain the ‘fro. 

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Yes it will make a difference. 

"Excuse me officer that black man just said something iffy about black people" doesn't really create the same issues as "excuse me officer that white man just said something iffy about black people".

True