Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Hamza

13 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know he gets more leeway because he's local and through the youth set-up but it is deserved, he just gives everyone a boost when he's playing.

Totally agree! He has energy and also a child like enthusiasm for the game. For me as a fan, I also feel like he comes across as a fan on the pitch, in that he really puts in a ton of effort and cares. Also in some ways he reminds me a bit of Neil Lennon, in that he always made the others around him play better. You can quite put your finger on why, but it's definitely the case.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

I know he gets more leeway because he's local and through the youth set-up but it is deserved, he just gives everyone a boost when he's playing.

Tempo and drive, we miss that so badly. When he's there he brings it and it can drag others along. 

He needs to start, he brings ENERGY.

Realistically, we struggle to start well because we still think too much on the pitch, Claude's formations aren't natural to players yet, and at this point, it is so in our heads that even when we go with the old 4-4-1-1 we are making silly mistakes and conceding early.