Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mo-rima

Hamza

The most exciting thing about Hamza is that you suspect he'll develop in areas where Ndidi might not. Although Ndidi looks to remain one of the best tacklers in Europe, Puel's attempts to develop him found little progress except for his slight improvements in pass completion. And so far Brendan looks happy to play to Ndidi's strengths rather than develop new ones. Hamza probably won't reach Ndidi's crazy tackling ability but an all round better midfielder he may become.

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Tweets dug up by salty Gooners a non-story. He was a kid, said some stupid sh*t - so what? Jonny Evans stole a f*ching Taxi last year but he's been signed and become our best Centre Back. But I guess he didn't do that online, so it's a bit harder to crucify him on the cross of moral outrage in this strange modern world of doxxing and insidious oneupsmanship.

There's players in the Arsenal squad that we could easily playing the same games. In a more serious nature having Ozil come out to support a dictator in charge of Turkey is more morally corrupt than a kid messing about. 

• Like 3

I live in London and have always been surrounded by Arsenal and Spurs fans and without doubt, Arsenal are the weirdest. Getting into a chat with one on football is always amazing, especially when some say Monreal is the best back in the league but the media are so anti-Arsenal his performances do not get big write ups. Another said to me Naitland-Niles is worth about 70m in todays market. Honestly when they talk they have no logic the absolute ends of a bell.

Anyway, back to Hamza. This dude has the makings of a real icon. Ive nicknamed him the Bangladeshi Valderamma. I think this lad has it all. That performance yesterday after not kicking a football for us in months was sensational. One minute he was on the lett wing and the next right back. It was like the old two Kante line.If Hamza gets more time in the first team (please god dont loan him out next season) and a proper run playing alongside Ndidi, I think we will be on a winner. All of a sudden our "weak squad" looks stronger in offensive positions if the likes of Barnes and Gray are non-starters. His presence also allows our offensive midfielders to play further forward and I saw him drop into the back line a lot when our full-backs bombed on. Personally I would be starting the bloke because he really is the real deal and will get better with more games.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Analysethis said:

I live in London and have always been surrounded by Arsenal and Spurs fans and without doubt, Arsenal are the weirdest. Getting into a chat with one on football is always amazing, especially when some say Monreal is the best back in the league but the media are so anti-Arsenal his performances do not get big write ups. Another said to me Naitland-Niles is worth about 70m in todays market. Honestly when they talk they have no logic the absolute ends of a bell.

I'm living in London, now, too, and have an Arsenal supporter as a wife...  I think this season, and having her watch Leicester matches seriously, is helping ground her a bit better in that regard ;)  (TBH, it's not her fault she lived near Highbury when growing up is it? :P )

• Like 1

Guest MattP

The suicide one is pretty insensitive, but if he feels that way so be it - my guess is he probably doesn't now any more, the others are either silly throwaway comments or jokes and not intended to be taking seriously 

The women's football one though thrown in with the others? it is a punishable offence now to hold the opinion that it's crap? lol

Interesting that these tweets only seem to be of interest when the player plays well against a team with lots of fans. Didn't Andre Gray's tweets become widely known after scoring against Liverpool?

Look, I'm all for punishment if needed, education if needed but there seems to be a pattern emerging here of pissed off fans looking for reasons to be offended at a particular moment.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Corky said:

Interesting that these tweets only seem to be of interest when the player plays well against a team with lots of fans. Didn't Andre Gray's tweets become widely known after scoring against Liverpool?

Look, I'm all for punishment if needed, education if needed but there seems to be a pattern emerging here of pissed off fans looking for reasons to be offended at a particular moment.

Sounds like we should move this to GENERAL CHAT "what really grinds my gears" thread. :)

12 minutes ago, Corky said:

A name pops up..they go on an automatic search...job done. No fan,nothing from them personal meant other than enjoying just being apain in the neck

9 hours ago, eblair said:

it is really stupid of his agent not to have dealt with this, if you look at some of the tweets he is tweeting harvey barnes' old account which has been deleted because all 15 year old boys are muppets

Harvey still has his childhood Twitter account from 2012, but has wisely set it to private in the last month as he will be getting more trolls by regularly playing and scoring in the PL.

On 19/12/2018 at 21:27, Paninistickers said:

Well, I'm sorry, but the lad is a trier but nothing else.

I wish him well. A local lad and without doubt a 100%er.

His touch is as delicate as a lump hammer. And when he had possession, on almost every occasion he rolled it back to the keeper. With respect, I could do that.

In pissing down conditions, he did however excel at the slide tackle.

No shame in it but I suspect he'll forge a career at league 1/2 level.

(Before I get battered for slagging off a young lad, I recall James wesolowski. He was miles ahead at the same age. And cut out a career earning 300 notes a week at Hamilton accies in the end)

Comment above is one from me back in December.

He's proving me wrong. Rapidly. And I'm delighted he's doing so

• Like 2