Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Youri Tielemans

Exciting prospect considering Puel can bring out the best from youngsters ie.. Eden Hazard. Im not concerned with his poor form as of late when really its about what the coaches can bring out of him and the relationships he can make to better his performances.

Edited by Simoken

15 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Exciting prospect considering Puel can bring out the best from youngsters ie.. Eden Hazard. Im not concerned with his poor form as of late when really its about what the coaches can bring out of him and the relationships he can make to better his performances.

Hahaha I love this Hazard and Puel stuff, he played him about 3 times when he was 16. Whilst he has to be acknowledged for being brave enough to give some 16 year old kid a chance, it's hardly the core reason Hazard prospered. Puel soon left and it took Hazard quite a while to make a serious impact.

Please, please make this happen.

Tielmans won't be here long, but he'll be going out with a major chip on his shoulder and a drive to earn a spot on an elite club.  I think he'll end up sold in 20 months at a massive profit to the club.

Edited by Deeg67

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Going for the youngest ever premier league squad lol

It could be beautiful or it could be horrendous, but at least asset wise the club is in a very good position. And just for 5 mins on paper, fans can dream about building a side that will win everything as Top goes on to honour the greatest man to ever grace our club.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Hahaha I love this Hazard and Puel stuff, he played him about 3 times when he was 16. Whilst he has to be acknowledged for being brave enough to give some 16 year old kid a chance, it's hardly the core reason Hazard prospered. Puel soon left and it took Hazard quite a while to make a serious impact.

lol.. You have done your research. Puel identified him and saw the potential. Even if it wasnt the core reason he still has the eye for talent and thats good enough for me.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

It could be beautiful or it could be horrendous, but at least asset wise the club is in a very good position. And just for 5 mins on paper, fans can dream about building a side that will win everything as Top goes on to honour the greatest man to ever grace our club.

I was going to say this is going one of two ways, relegation or we end up with an unreal team in 2/3/4 years.  lol

I hope this is our idea and not Monaco seeing us as mugs by offering him to us after we signed Ghezzal. I've been reading the Monaco forum and their fans think as highly of him as they did Ghezzal. :blink:

good i'm not going to be objective because .......... i hate this player i hate him he breaks to leicester if it's real ****ing i take him myself down there! it sucks, I can not stand seeing his mouth wandering on the lawn

with his mouth open and his feet square

he has arrived as a future talent and he will leave as one of the biggest flop of the asm 

He may be talented, but not in a project like the ASM or he is asked to take initiatives and develop the game.

It may be a guy who brings a plus when he is surrounded by great players, but it is clear that since his arrival, he has no reading of the game.

He is the most nil player, the most symptomatic of the team level. 

http://www.asmfoot.fr/forum/index.php?/topic/4845-youri-tielemans-en-dent-de-scie/&page=103

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Think the club are just preparing us for Danny Drinkwater. 

Let's hope the Leicester Branch of the Samaritans is also preparing for this eventuality as calls would be plentiful if this goes down.

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

I hope this is our idea and not Monaco seeing us as mugs and offering him to us after we signed Ghezzal. I've been reading the Monaco forum and their fans think as highly of him as they did Ghezzal. :blink:

http://www.asmfoot.fr/forum/index.php?/topic/4845-youri-tielemans-en-dent-de-scie/&page=103

If people on here are excited he's absolutely nailed on to be shit. lol

• Haha 2