Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Youri Tielemans

I think if Silva goes out (which he seems adamant on) then someone has to come in, we’re effectively left with Wilf, Papy and Hamza - there’s King who I thought would have gone somewhere by now but we’ll assume he’s still not in the 25 and James is strapped to the Physios table. 3 players for two/three positions isn’t enough one has to come in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jayfox26 said:

Absolute nonsense! We've known for a while that we need to reduce the wage bill until we start bringing in more players. And we don't know what the financial situation is at the club since Vichai's death. Nothing to do with Puel and im pretty certain no decision has been made either way by anyone at the club regarding Puels future. Im sure top has more important things to worry about right now! 

It's not really nonsense.

It could be to do with the crash etc.

But it also could be they do not trust Puel.

You know about as much as I know about the club's finances which makes your comment equally as nonsense as mine.

Edited by Fox85

12 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Why? I've only seen him on YouTube and he looks pretty good to me .He's also only 21. Gerrimmin

I watch every Monaco game (it's my French team) and he's been really poor (to be polite) for the past year and a half he's been playing for them