Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man Utd Home Post Match 0-1

1 minute ago, Langston said:

Mine was when he didn't send Mendy off despite 3 or 4 yellow card offences.

He was shit but lets not act as if he had a red tinted specs on.

When, because from where I was his yellow wasn't even one - he's slide to play the pass and caught the player after. When he was giving fouls for nothing on them, while giving fouls against Barnes for being shoved over and nothing for Lukaku taking Chilwell out from behind, he was obviously favouring them. Makes sense, given his performances in any game featuring a big side, Dean is either grossly incompetent and can't handle the pressure, or is corrupt. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Larry_LCFC said:

Static central midfield. Why he insists on starting Mendy and Indidi is criminal. I see more creativity in my toilet.

Too sideways, too backwards. 

We have no quality on the bench and a manager with even less.

I agree, but before we introduce Tielemans, what choice do we actually have? Big fan of Hamza but he is similar to those two. He isn't a creator, and up until the other day we didn't have any centre mids who can find space and create.

this is funny stuff.?

the last few weeks puel has done what most wanted to happen yet it hasn't been good enough.

to play against a team that has top players that have been together for a few years and create as many good chances by playing the same type of game with a young team that really hasn't settle or been together long is very positive in my mind.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Lack of quality at the business end is it in a nutshell.

Barnes looks a great prospect, Ghezzal looks promising, look we have a young team it's a work in progress, having said that what is the deal with Nacho atm looks devoid of any ability, and Ndidi needs to be consistent or I would swop him with Hamza.

3 consequetive home defeats though hasn't happened for four and a half years, not good.

1 minute ago, The Doctor said:

When, because from where I was his yellow wasn't even one - he's slide to play the pass and caught the player after. When he was giving fouls for nothing on them, while giving fouls against Barnes for being shoved over and nothing for Lukaku taking Chilwell out from behind, he was obviously favouring them. Makes sense, given his performances in any game featuring a big side, Dean is either grossly incompetent and can't handle the pressure, or is corrupt. 

Pulled Pogba back, pulled Herrera back, and his yellow was a yellow.

I got as frustrated as anyone with Dean's performance towards the end of the game but he was equally shit for both teams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Corrupt

We deserved a draw, I thought we played a decent game. Sadly not being clinical enough and leaking an early goal is symptomatic to puelball. Players are only partially at fault and we cannot afford to replace the whole or even half of the team. Vards' goalscoring form has been suffering ever since we forgot about playing two upfront. As usual, Puels tactical decisions are questionable (taking Maddison off for one), but the lowest point of the game for me was booing. I'm extremely frustrated with Puel (and with some of our players often) but this shouldn't happen. 

Next up Spuds... I'm hoping for a spirited display and a draw but expect us to receive a tonking. Onwards and upwards! :scarf:

2 minutes ago, Tanya said:

I'm not furious like I was post Newport, Cardiff, etc. Barnes was great. Evans was excellent save his goal scoring miss. Chillers played well too, and I was so pleased that Ghezzal finally showed some real quality, especially after his terrible reception.

On the flip side: Our midfield two is woefully out of form. Mendy should have been sent off, and Ndidi is struggling to string a pass together. We can't rest them both, but one of them has to go for Hamza or the new Belgian bloke. Those two are a real achillies heal right now.

Still. Not despondent. Onto the next one.

....... A mauling at Wembley. 

Great, look forward to that!! 

4 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

We’ve got to find someone who can finish. Vards best days are behind him, Maddison is still maturing, and Nacho, well, the less said the better. 

No way is Vardy finished mate. The system is anti Hardy (not purposely) in a different system I think he still has a 20 goal season in him.

Edited by Foxhead
  • Thanks 1