Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Man Utd Home Post Match 0-1

1 minute ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I think that could rightly be taken in two ways. Lacking a clinical attacking edge and a lack of football intelligence in key positions in the team. Nobody on the field seems capable of reading a game as it unfolds and adjusting accordingly. 

decision making at times is poor but some of it can be not knowing what your teammate will do or poor execution.

i thought today though they tried to go forward quicker and took more chances with quick passing.

22 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Who was that bird brain Iheanacho?... 

THAT header was something you'd see at an under 14 game over the park on a Sunday morning!!.. 

Absolutely unbelievable. 

He's entered Musa territory.  "Is this the PL or Saturday morning cartoons" territory.

I hope some wealthy Saudi club need a striker this summer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

We aren’t creating GOOD goal scoring chances, that’s the issue. All we create are half chances 

We got in good positions, but never really capatilised.

The only real chance I saw was vardys poor side foot.

But saying that we held off the Manx.  Definitely not embarrassing but frustrating 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

How many of those were on target?

It's the creation...we are creating,but not converting...4-5 shots straight at the Gk..again!!  A supersave...!!

Then not being clinical...The chances were there!!  That's what the poster was getting at..

Gray,Maddison,Ndidi,Ineahacho,Mendy & Choudury are not capable of scoring more than 10 goals per season between them...(Morgan & Maguire could probably equal this total )...and Vardy will never again  be the player he was in our title winning season...Hopefully Tielemans and Barnes can help address the problem but its pretty plain to see now we need another goalscorer

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farrington fox said:

I don’t understand the hate for Ghezzel, if he had more game time he’d be decent. Probably won’t get it though. 

No hate- he’s just not making the grade required on a consistent basis.

17 minutes ago, shilton_fox said:

Vardy’s first touch was shocking today prevents us from playing quick interplay’s to get in behind. I know we’re not playing to his strengths but why oh why did we not sign another striker 

unless you have unlimited cash you cant just buy anyone, then they've got to want to join the club.

its not that easy.

im sure there looking.

Edited by womp

I don't get this 'we have great young players, etc, etc'.

They are competent, but Barnes, Gray, Mags, Mads, Ghezzal, Hamza don't look anything special......no where near the Mahrez, Kante or even Vardy category.  The latter have shown true talent with end product which is the thing we really lack.