Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Tottenham (Away) 10th February 2019

Just now, LestaAl said:

Hoping the performance today is one of 'Qualitee and intensitee' ... otherwise Claude is going to have to learn another word in English. 

Unfortunately, still expecting us to lose... but we were 7th!

Going today and obviously want to get something from the game, but, the table hasn’t been too unkind....next ten games will shape our destiny....potentially points from every one of them.....could feasibly get back to 7th, will need victoree.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

Great idea.   Just a shame it never happens.

Every week..  i wonder what they say in the dressing room before they go out?

<<ease yourselves in.. dont waste too much energy... let them run around and tire themselves out ... just stand off and dont risk a tackle. ..>>

2 hours ago, LestaAl said:

Hoping the performance today is one of 'Qualitee and intensitee' ... otherwise Claude is going to have to learn another word in English. 

Unfortunately, still expecting us to lose... but we were 7th!

I can think of a few words he could learn but I won’t repeat here.  It’s time some of the players stood up and spoke to each other about this and then actually put words into action! 

Since our return Spurs and Chelsea are the two teams in the top 6 we have taken most points from away.

We don't always get a result at Spurs but we have played a 4-3 and 5-4 against them in te ast 4 seasons so we do get a performance normally. The kind of game the players tend to be up for.

It's asking a lot to beat Spurs with them close to the top 2 but a good display would do wonders here. Another flat attacking show and we could get sucked into 6 pointers against Palace and Brighton.

37 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

just seen the table and we need a result jeez Cardiff and Burnley are on our tails soon. 

Lets not give them a goal start shall we! 

So, presumably you agree we're hot on wolves tails? We're closer to them than Cardiff or Burnley are to us after all...

• Like 2

A draw is the best we can hope for here. Otherwise, I see zero chance of us getting anything out of this game, especially if we manage to pull off our magic quarter of an hour at the start of the game, coming out of the tunnel still half-asleep.

Some kind of good football that isn't overly passive would already do it for me. All in all, I'm not expecting too much from today's game, has something of a write-off already.

Our form is horrible, our strikers can't find the net, midfield disjointed.

1-0 or 2-1 to Spurs.