Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, lozzyblue fox said:

By not having a striker on the pitch !!

First time I’ve got involved in a match thread in years.... it’s nonsense like this and from that other bloke earlier that remind me why I stick to other parts of the forum lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cujek said:

Sack Puel now the guy is a total clown.

Yes he really is.... Its his fault we can't score a goal my 7 year old could... Or defend like we've never played football before or piss around in our box like we want to concede.... Yes its all his fault. Should we blame him for the cold weather? 

• Like 1

Just now, lifted*fox said:

i tell you what is a joke - your post history. 

not a single positive word going back months.

look 'support' up in the dictionary and try it some time. 

I dont support his post history, I support Leicester and under Puel we are shit 

5 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

This is what happens when you mismanage a player.  Mentally he isn't in the right place and ultimately Puel shouldn't have let him take it.

So it’s puels fault again?? it was puels fault that we lost the first half because Vardy wasn’t on. Everyone’s spent the whole game calling for Vardy to be subbed on. He gets subbed on and now it’s puels fault for subbing him on ?

1 minute ago, UPinCarolina said:

He clearly needs to hand the sticks off to someone whose mastered the flicks and tricks - what do you think this is, FIFA? We’ve done more than enough to be winning from a tactial perspective. 

Nah dude going from 7th to what 12th now is a joke dude. Not about it being fifa how can you play a team without having a real striker? This aint fifa where u can put the goal keeper up front

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

We should be well on top here as we should have against united ! 

We need to stick with this manager and supply him with the tools to make us a real team again 

2-0 down against a team without 2 of there best players

Watford

Newcastle 

Fulham

Had closer games