Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (A) Match Thread

Just now, TeamRocket said:

Its a joke puel and anyone whos backing him is a joke

He clearly needs to hand the sticks off to someone whose mastered the flicks and tricks - what do you think this is, FIFA? We’ve done more than enough to be winning from a tactial perspective. 

Just now, Babylon said:

Yeah all his fault missing a million chances and defenders having brain farts. Hie tactics gave us the opportunity to win this, we've played well. Players just haven't taken their chances. 

No point trying to support Puel after this. Our knuckle dragging fans can only react to the scoreline.

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

I feel sorry for Claude. We're putting in good performances every week, creating loads of chances but so many individual errors. It's killing us.

fine margins... pretty sure this means we win the league next year :schmike:

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

By some yes, I didn't think it was right for him to take it personally. But then I wouldn't have slammed Puel had Maddison taken it and missed like others would have. Unless it was scored, Puel simply couldn't win.

Agree, I just don’t see how Vardy can’t not take it. He’s our penalty taker and was coming on. Madders has been crap at them, and we don’t seem to have anyone else who can take them (maybe Ghezzal but then there’d be riots)! 

Oh well, shame a penalty has come down to a conversation about the manager... 

• Like 2

Just now, lozzyblue fox said:

By not having a striker on the pitch !!

But we created chances WITHOUT a striker on the pitch in the first half?! 

And when the striker came on, he missed the easy penalty. And Barnes missing 2 very easy ones. 

3 minutes ago, TeamRocket said:

Its a joke puel and anyone whos backing him is a joke

i tell you what is a joke - your post history. 

not a single positive word going back months.

look 'support' up in the dictionary and try it some time. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1