Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SuperMike

Spurs Away Post Match 3-1

1 minute ago, David Hankey said:

1) They will get "cherry picked" when they look at the league placings and consider where the Club is going. 2) Our "best" is still not good enough. 3) "astute" means brilliant, smart, canny. At the end of the day we have a manager who has only taken us to 12th spot at the moment.

David, I was going to put you on ignore but I don’t  want to miss your first ever positive post. 

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

Kasper would like to kick the manager into touch, like most of his goal-kicks.

If Caspar doesn't like it he can leave for me. He's influential but he's not the manager and get paid a lot of money to do his job. Know it all players have allegedly been our previous downfall so for me, even if it's Caspar or Vardy they're better off gone. We can't keep getting rid of managers on the say so of a few now age declining players. Just possibly very unpopular opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

It's quite obvious, the old guard, Schmeichel, Morgan, Vards etc don't like the fact that the team is changing and he's bringing in the 'young guns'. They've had the power for far too long and now Puel doesn't care about player power, they don't like it. Shame really.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Basically Kasper would like to try out at higher levels and he believes with the right manager we should be challenging for 8-5 place in the League !

Pretty clear

"they dont have the manger who can get anything out of them"

Edited by HankMarvin

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

It's quite obvious, the old guard, Schmeichel, Morgan, Vards etc don't like the fact that the team is changing and he's bringing in the 'young guns'. They've had the power for far too long and now Puel doesn't care about player power, they don't like it. Shame really.

I could agree with this is the team was still in the top 8 but the currently we are on a downward trajectory ans struggle to up our games against the lesser teams

38 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Cant blame the manger 

for not bringing in a striker in the summer and still relying on a sub thats scored about 4 goals in 45 games

Can you blame him for previous managers sh*t signings, to which he is still trying to rectify to which one of them is the player who has scored 4 in 45.  Yes he is not perfect but he has had a lot of sh*t players at the club and slowly getting rid of the deadwood. Telli looks a class signing.

10 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Basically Kasper would like to try out at higher levels and he believes with the right manager we should be challenging for 8-5 place in the League !

So basically Kasper would ditch us for a bigger club right away if he could, but can't because they have better Keeper's. Still wants to dictate who should be the manager though. I love Kasper but this isn't good in any way.