Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

24 minutes ago, Beechey said:

“I think for me now the most important thing is to keep on playing. I missed only a couple of games in the first part of the season, but I want to play and I am not a guy who will go to a big club and sit on the bench."

“I am not interested in that. I want to play and Leicester gave me this opportunity."

:whistle:

kg itxeyitcotxitxitxoyxiyxtixitxkt ky itxitxitx!!!!!!!!!

SIGN HIM UP NOW!!!!!!!!

Great interview and just what the fans want to hear. Superb debut but let's hope we fans give him a chance. Not to put a downer on things but the last time I remember everyone getting so excited by a debut was probably Zsolt Laczko against Coventry and we all know what happened after that.

• Haha 1

On 15/02/2019 at 20:34, Dr The Singh said:

I really hope he doesn't do a Diabate and get all of his confidence taken out of him

The difference between Diabate and Tielemans though is the latter is a proven top flight player, Diabate was signed for his potential but tbh other than his debut against a League 1 club, he’s never looked anything better than Championship quality. 

On 15/02/2019 at 19:09, Beechey said:

“I think for me now the most important thing is to keep on playing. I missed only a couple of games in the first part of the season, but I want to play and I am not a guy who will go to a big club and sit on the bench."

“I am not interested in that. I want to play and Leicester gave me this opportunity."

:whistle:

Like i predicted. No ties with Monaco, doesn't need to play at the big clubs, doesn't want to sit on the bench, needs to play.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

The difference between Diabate and Tielemans though is the latter is a proven top flight player, Diabate was signed for his potential but tbh other than his debut against a League 1 club, he’s never looked anything better than Championship quality. 

So was Adrien Silva, Slimani and guess what, even European championship winners get sucked