Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
foxes21

Tielemans

Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Beechey said:

“I think for me now the most important thing is to keep on playing. I missed only a couple of games in the first part of the season, but I want to play and I am not a guy who will go to a big club and sit on the bench."

“I am not interested in that. I want to play and Leicester gave me this opportunity."

 

:whistle:

 

 

 

kg itxeyitcotxitxitxoyxiyxtixitxkt ky itxitxitx!!!!!!!!!

 

 

SIGN HIM UP NOW!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

I really hope he doesn't do a Diabate and get all of his confidence taken out of him

No!

we need to improve him.perhaps 6 months at WBA should do it.

Edited by cropstonfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

No!

we need to improve him.perhaps 6 months at WBA should do it.

Great idea or we could send him to Fenerbhache

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rachhere said:

Sounds like an invitation to make him an offer to me... 

Unlimited night's out with Suzie the Fox?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the end it means very little, but hard to see how that interview could come off any better if you're a Leicester fan.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

Hopefully then he’ll never register an account on here. One

misplaced pass? Bin. lol 

Side or backwards pass.... 

Fvck!!.. Monaco have had our pants down!.. Send Silva back!! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Love that Wasyl gets a mention from him ?

Also shows how much LCFC meant to Wasyl too. Absolutely brilliant signing for us and signing him was the start of the amazing times we have experienced.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great interview and just what the fans want to hear. Superb debut but let's hope we fans give him a chance. Not to put a downer on things but the last time I remember everyone getting so excited by a debut was probably Zsolt Laczko against Coventry and we all know what happened after that.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2019 at 20:34, Dr The Singh said:

I really hope he doesn't do a Diabate and get all of his confidence taken out of him

The difference between Diabate and Tielemans though is the latter is a proven top flight player, Diabate was signed for his potential but tbh other than his debut against a League 1 club, he’s never looked anything better than Championship quality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/02/2019 at 19:09, Beechey said:

“I think for me now the most important thing is to keep on playing. I missed only a couple of games in the first part of the season, but I want to play and I am not a guy who will go to a big club and sit on the bench."

“I am not interested in that. I want to play and Leicester gave me this opportunity."

 

:whistle:

Like i predicted. No ties with Monaco, doesn't need to play at the big clubs, doesn't want to sit on the bench, needs to play.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we afford to pay what he is worth come the end of the season? I hope so or why are we bothering over such a few games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

The difference between Diabate and Tielemans though is the latter is a proven top flight player, Diabate was signed for his potential but tbh other than his debut against a League 1 club, he’s never looked anything better than Championship quality. 

So was Adrien Silva, Slimani and guess what, even European championship winners get sucked

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...