Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes21

Tielemans

7 hours ago, sdb said:

Actually think he's got a lot to work on, but someone who wants to break lines and can think positively is good with me!

Same. I'm a massive fan and the best thing with him is that the things to work should come with time and hard work. It's just a case of pushing up lots of attributes that little bit more and getting more involved in the game rather than him having any massive flaws to his game.

• Like 1

He's playing regular top class football in a top league, under a manager whose known for playing young players and playing "nice" football. 

You'd wonder why he wouldn't join if this carries on. This kind of experience will push his ability further and his chances of breaking to a regular international starter increase 

47 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He's playing regular top class football in a top league, under a manager whose known for playing young players and playing "nice" football. 

You'd wonder why he wouldn't join if this carries on. This kind of experience will push his ability further and his chances of breaking to a regular international starter increase 

Money and a bigger club perhaps?

I don't think Tielemans is interested in going to a big club and being a squad player - he's made it clear his priority is to play.  It's going to come down to who offers him the most attractive location to do that, and whether they can cut a deal with Monaco.  I think we have the inside track but it's going to be a tough fight.

7 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:
1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

I don't think Tielemans is interested in going to a big club and being a squad player - he's made it clear his priority is to play.  It's going to come down to who offers him the most attractive location to do that, and whether they can cut a deal with Monaco.  I think we have the inside track but it's going to be a tough fight.

being the first to recognize his talent and give him the opportunity  surely would add to that.

makes you wonder what big clubs say to players like mahrez as everyone knew he wouldnt be in the starting 11.

His performances will have alerted other clubs, I really hope we have first dibs, a decent chequebook AND the desire to make it happen. I really like the look of this guy, he has an eye for the incisive pass. 

Talented for sure just like Maddison. Together they were worryingly lightweight as a pair in that midfield at Watford. Was an area Rodgers may well look at in the future. Hopefully he can come up with something that will accommodate both. 

The potential this lad has is frightening but thankfully there's still enough rough edges to give us a better chance of getting him permanently than the elite teams being seriously interested in him. I would do everything humanely possible to get this lad on a permanent. He just makes things happen. His skin is flawless as well, he's velvet.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

The potential this lad has is frightening but thankfully there's still enough rough edges to give us a better chance of getting him permanently than the elite teams being seriously interested in him. I would do everything humanely possible to get this lad on a permanent. He just makes things happen. His skin is flawless as well, he's velvet.

The fact Silva is doing so well gives us a plus as well, Silva being loved makes this deal potentially a lot easier to complete 

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

The fact Silva is doing so well gives us a plus as well, Silva being loved makes this deal potentially a lot easier to complete 

Yeah, I think it'll happen. We just need to win enough games now until the end of the season for Tielemans to feel this really is a good project to be involved in. Rodgers will surely be giving him all sorts of outrageous talks.