Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
foxes21

Tielemans

Recommended Posts

He's fantastic and I'd be very, if pleasantly, surprised if he's here beyond the end of the season. Hopefully Rodgers spends the next couple of months delivering the sales pitch of a lifetime and he stays.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tielemans was replaced in the second half but was serenaded by the Blue Army, who chanted ‘sign him up,’ as he left the field.

“It is flattering they are singing this and we will see in the summer,” he added.

 

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/youri-tielemans-jamie-vardy-leicester-2604577

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sdb said:

Actually think he's got a lot to work on, but someone who wants to break lines and can think positively is good with me!

Same. I'm a massive fan and the best thing with him is that the things to work should come with time and hard work. It's just a case of pushing up lots of attributes that little bit more and getting more involved in the game rather than him having any massive flaws to his game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's playing regular top class football in a top league, under a manager whose known for playing young players and playing "nice" football. 

You'd wonder why he wouldn't join if this carries on. This kind of experience will push his ability further and his chances of breaking to a regular international starter increase 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really hope he signs. It is just a shame we have lost all but one, he has experienced boos aimed at the team and manager, etc. I think if he joins it will be a real last resort choice.

Edited by lgfualol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He's playing regular top class football in a top league, under a manager whose known for playing young players and playing "nice" football. 

You'd wonder why he wouldn't join if this carries on. This kind of experience will push his ability further and his chances of breaking to a regular international starter increase 

Money and a bigger club perhaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

arguably already in the top 5 players to have ever played for LCFC 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

arguably already in the top 5 players to have ever played for LCFC 

Really?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

arguably already in the top 5 players to have ever played for LCFC 

Wow -  That’s a long weekend on the sauce scouse .......... ( or top sarcasm) 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think Tielemans is interested in going to a big club and being a squad player - he's made it clear his priority is to play.  It's going to come down to who offers him the most attractive location to do that, and whether they can cut a deal with Monaco.  I think we have the inside track but it's going to be a tough fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:
1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

I don't think Tielemans is interested in going to a big club and being a squad player - he's made it clear his priority is to play.  It's going to come down to who offers him the most attractive location to do that, and whether they can cut a deal with Monaco.  I think we have the inside track but it's going to be a tough fight.

being the first to recognize his talent and give him the opportunity  surely would add to that.

makes you wonder what big clubs say to players like mahrez as everyone knew he wouldnt be in the starting 11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His performances will have alerted other clubs, I really hope we have first dibs, a decent chequebook AND the desire to make it happen. I really like the look of this guy, he has an eye for the incisive pass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Talented for sure just like Maddison. Together they were worryingly lightweight as a pair in that midfield at Watford. Was an area Rodgers may well look at in the future. Hopefully he can come up with something that will accommodate both. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The potential this lad has is frightening but thankfully there's still enough rough edges to give us a better chance of getting him permanently than the elite teams being seriously interested in him. I would do everything humanely possible to get this lad on a permanent. He just makes things happen. His skin is flawless as well, he's velvet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

The potential this lad has is frightening but thankfully there's still enough rough edges to give us a better chance of getting him permanently than the elite teams being seriously interested in him. I would do everything humanely possible to get this lad on a permanent. He just makes things happen. His skin is flawless as well, he's velvet.

The fact Silva is doing so well gives us a plus as well, Silva being loved makes this deal potentially a lot easier to complete 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, UniFox21 said:

The fact Silva is doing so well gives us a plus as well, Silva being loved makes this deal potentially a lot easier to complete 

Yeah, I think it'll happen. We just need to win enough games now until the end of the season for Tielemans to feel this really is a good project to be involved in. Rodgers will surely be giving him all sorts of outrageous talks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...