Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Palace at Home - Pre Match

On 20/02/2019 at 00:22, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I remember Jeff Schlupp being very effective during our Championship winning season under Pearson, he just skinned defenders time after time got to the byline and set up countless goals. He took over from Lloyd Dyer,and we miss it with the likes of Albrighton smashing the ball into the box whenever he gets it in the opponent's half and Gray constantly cutting in. Give me a Schlupp who'll get to the byline and pull the ball back any day.

Haha, you must have a wild imagination lol, I remember how astounded everyone was at the transfer fee....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

I am going to be in Bangkok when this game is on and I am sure there will be places to watch it but wanted to ask if anyone knew of the best place where I am more likely to find fellow foxes?

Thanks

James

Is Hopper with you James?

3 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

I am going to be in Bangkok when this game is on and I am sure there will be places to watch it but wanted to ask if anyone knew of the best place where I am more likely to find fellow foxes?

Thanks

James

Strikers sports bar in nana is alright, if we lose theres loads of free lancers outside to cheer you up ??

4 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

Thanks

James

I imagine the best place to be when we are paying at home and you are in Bangkok around midnight  is not in front of a tv screen ........ scrap that , I know  it isn’t ;)

Edited by st albans fox

We all know what's going to happen. Just look at their potential strikers, Benteke been injured no goals this season, Wickham been injured no league goals this season, Batshuai still looking for his first league goal since transfer and Jordan Ayew 1 league goal this season from 1093 minutes played.

Strikes desperately seeking goal after long period out, what's better to cure all ills than a match against us.

We could really use a win to get back on track and need to score first for a change. Otherwise likely scenario is Palace score in first 15 minutes, probably Batshuai, and then we'll spend the rest of the game huffing and puffing and fail to break them down, with the threat of Zaha on the break up against possibly Fuchs at left back.

This tv malarkey is getting a bit ridiculous now, sky and bt sport are both killing the 3.00 kick off.  I thought the whole argument about not showing live 3.00pm kick offs was because of reduced crowds, well i know 3 people who aren't going now because of the late kick off!

Edited by yorkie1999

24 minutes ago, lcfcell said:

Benteke hasn’t scored since 1985, Batshuayi is yet to score his first goal, we never beat hodgson, 0-2 

I think he has only scored against us since ‘85

Seriously, scored against us in the last three fixtures - and he only got three in total last season !

his first season at palace - I think was around fifteen goals so the fact he got one in our fixture isn’t so amazing ..... then think about the fact that only three players scored winning goals v us in the 15/16 season and guess who was on the list ......

Edited by st albans fox