Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Palace at Home - Pre Match

We were awful at their place... one of the worst games since Puel has been here (yes there’s been a few). Roy knows how to set up an organised defence/team shape, we struggle to break teams down... All the recipes for another loss but I saw glimpses against Spurs that just one change (Tielemans) made a difference... hopefully it will tonight. I’d take a draw to break the losing streak though! 

57 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

We were awful at their place... one of the worst games since Puel has been here (yes there’s been a few). Roy knows how to set up an organised defence/team shape, we struggle to break teams down... All the recipes for another loss but I saw glimpses against Spurs that just one change (Tielemans) made a difference... hopefully it will tonight. I’d take a draw to break the losing streak though! 

Sad isn't it when our fans say we'd be happy with a draw at home to the likes of Palace!.. 

But it's where we're at!! 

Really thinking the lads will turn up for this one it’ll be good to see how we can get around palaces defence with an impressive Tielemans and Maddison feeding Vardy some amazing through balls and overheads( if Vardy starts??) 

Hopefully we can discontinue with the slow narcoleptic starts giving teams early goals and come out all guns blazing maybe should greet the lads with a “ WAKEY WAKEY !” Chant :banana: ?

So going for a Leicester Win 3-1 Tielemans to grab his first along with Maddison and Vards to net too !!

COME ON YOU FOXES !!????

6 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Really thinking the lads will turn up for this one it’ll be good to see how we can get around palaces defence with an impressive Tielemans and Maddison feeding Vardy some amazing through balls and overheads( if Vardy starts??) 

Hopefully we can discontinue with the slow narcoleptic starts giving teams early goals and come out all guns blazing maybe should greet the lads with a “ WAKEY WAKEY !” Chant :banana: ?

So going for a Leicester Win 3-1 Tielemans to grab his first along with Maddison and Vards to net too !!

COME ON YOU FOXES !!????

Maddison unlikely to play - especially as we have another game on Tuesday ..... and I’m not even convinced that vards will start 

Edited by st albans fox

On 22/02/2019 at 07:53, The Doctor said:

Right, but that's really not a counter argument against Puel saying he's got potential but needs to demonstrate it, you're closer to saying the exact same thing. As I said, what Puel has said is what every critic of Gray repeatedly says, just in a more supportive and tactful way (almost like he's Gray's boss or something). People taking issue with it, when it's an opinion they've voiced, are showing they're not interested in reasoned positions and criticism, they start with hating Puel and work backwards from that to justify it.

I agree totally with your posts on this theme.....trouble is there are too many posters who love nothing more than just criticising ,without other ideas

being tried. They have it in for Puel,and they don't want to give Gray any type of plaudits....and forget sadly,that these various ideas and chances are exactly

What keeps all football turning and ticking over!!  ..But typical of this forum,once the knives are out,the stabbing frenzy must continue!!!

Even if Puel finds the right formular,( it's always if in football) and gets the team performing,there will be always the same fans who instead of enjoying

the football,will always dig deep,and split hairs just to throw out the "buts" and negative issues .

I find this period an exciting one,it's time to support the club...the dark  clouds and PL-doldrums,look like we are slowly coming out of...

2 hours ago, lcfcell said:

Benteke hasn’t scored since 1985, Batshuayi is yet to score his first goal, we never beat hodgson, 0-2 

Bloody hell, jinxed it now mate. Just know them two will score lol toss in Townsend and schlupp while you are at it.

I say we get slapped 4-1  (thanks to @lcfcelland myself) or we win 3-0. Yes a clean sheet.

Cant see this as a draw.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I know we’ve only seen one game of him, but the Tielemens signing has made me way more optimistic going into future games. Crazy how much a difference having a positive midfielder can make on a side.

:appl:

Makes a HUGE difference 

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

:appl:

Makes a HUGE difference 

And of course it does - it seems to me (and others I think) that we've not been far off, and needed one more piece in the jigsaw. Get Vardy a bit more involved and firing and.............(gift a goal to Benteke)

Just joking with the last bit obviously. Hope for every single one of us that we get a big win tonight.

• Like 1

Not going today but we need the fans backing the lads from the off. No booing if things aren't going right and if Ghezzal comes off the bench, just back the lads and we may just get a win. We need a good start as if we concede early, it could be a long game! We are a much better side than Palace and we need to show it today. I couldn't take another defeat to this rabble! 

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

Sad isn't it when our fans say we'd be happy with a draw at home to the likes of Palace!.. 

But it's where we're at!! 

Another example of the title win going to people's heads. Palace are an excellent outfit, who have given top teams like Liverpool a run for their money, and this is the Premier League. There are no easy wins.