Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Crystal Palace Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, Lesta Legend said:

I may not a Puel in Kinda guy, but that’s a positive side, every fan should be positive with that too  I hope the fans can show their positive support in kind. 

You positive about that? 

Puel is a master level troll, he really is. Bigs up Gray no end in his pre match presser and then drops him to the bench!

That said I think it's the right call and says to me that Gray is now our striker back-up to Vardy. Ghezzal is very hit and miss, but I think in terms of understanding the wide forward position he is much better. Nacho actually played wide right at the end of the Spurs match, so that might be what Puel does again today.

Palace have had our number the last 3 times we've played them so I think they are still favourites, but with that team if we perform you'd expect us to win.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Lesta Legend said:

I may not a Puel in Kinda guy, but that’s a positive side, every fan should be positive with that too  I hope the fans can show their positive support in kind. 

They will until we get done in the first 10 minutes.   

Hoping for the best for this evening.

Desperately need to get back to winning ways, this downward spiral has to stop! Fed up with the team not turning up for the opening ten, fifteen minutes on a regular basis.
They have to make it count.

Knowing our recent results against Crystal Palace, quite the task. But there's always hope.

Here's to three points. :fc:

Edited by MC Prussian