Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Rusko187 said:

Oh his name is Brendan Rodgers

Leicesters new manager

Yes he cost an effing fortune

But it's alright coz he's got character

Oh his name is Brendan Rodgers

Leicesters Northern Irish chief

Yes he’s only here for six months

Then he’ll fvck right off to Chelsea

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

We now know which 'so called' Celtic experts, know anything.  Chris Sutton said (a couple of days ago) Rodgers was likely to be moving, John Hartson said (only this morning) that, "there was no way he'd move" !

Yep. Facts don't care about opinions.

#triggered

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Why do you follow Rodgers?

I love underdogs. Taking Swansea from the championship to finish mid level prem their first year. An article in the Telegraph about his footballing philosophy. Watching him build a team at Liverpool to contend for the title and fall short by 2 points.

Most of all I LOVE attacking pressing football. I'm addicted to it and Rodgers preaches it.

You ought to know from your title winning year. I remember Vardy shuving it up Liverpool's you know where with some insane 30yd volley

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

Probably because we have intimated to Rodgers its either now or you won't get a chance in the summer.

It shows commitment from Rodgers as well that he's prepared to come here and get on with the job at hand straight the way. This way he gets to see the players for three months before making decisions on who should come and go in the summer transfer window. 

He will now dedicate himself to Leicester rather than securing a treble in Scotland. 

2 minutes ago, SO1 said:

I love underdogs. Taking Swansea from the championship to finish mid level prem their first year. An article in the Telegraph about his footballing philosophy. Watching him build a team at Liverpool to contend for the title and fall short by 2 points.

Most of all I LOVE attacking pressing football. I'm addicted to it and Rodgers preaches it.

You ought to know from your title winning year. I remember Vardy shuving it up Liverpool's you know where with some insane 30yd volley

Calm down, Brendan.

4 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Like how Celtic fans are like he's turning down the treble, like the ****ing Scottish cups and league have any prestige, 20th in the prem is more prestigious 

I’d probably say 20th in the Championship  is more prestigious than winning The Scottish Mickey Mouse League 

• Haha 1