Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

As a young lad, I remember us playing Celtic in a friendly the weekend after they’d won the league and we’d been relegated from the premier league. A pissed up Celtic fan waving an O’Neill mask in my face celebrating. They won 1-0 at Filbert Street and I remember their fans lobbing stuff into the home end. How times have changed ey ?. Yes they are a bigger side traditionally but it’s pretty much negated when you have no competition. That’s why Rodgers is coming here, he’ll get competition be it battling for best of the rest or better. He also gets to develop some of the brightest talents in England at the moment. Add to the fact it’s a job where he will be backed and allowed the chance to develop the team, that is what makes it a no brainer for him. Celtic fans are bound to be pissed off, but I couldn’t care less!!!

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Who do you support 

“Brendan Rodgers FC”

What can I say. I'm an eccentric . An elder gentleman of fine taste.

15 minutes ago, gerrytaggart said:

Rods not a happy bunny.

Screenshot_20190226-143819_Samsung Internet.jpg

'left them in the lurch'

Yup, that's right... Celtic are expected to tumble down into mid-table mediocrity    :rolleyes:

Edited by MPH