Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gerard

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, purpleronnie said:

Well Celtic seem happy to let him go, probably their failures in Europe would be the reason.

Not according to their forum. The fans are pretty much pissed off that he left them in the middle of the season with so much at stake. He might not have been successful in Europe (that 7-0 spanking at the Camp Nou), but let's be honest if they played in any other "big" league they wouldn't even make it to the Europa League.

I don’t know what celtic fans problem is, going on about us being a ‘bang average mid table side’ and how awful it is he’s swapping Celtic for Tin pot Leicester city.

I’d of thought swapping league 1 standards for Premier league football is a no brainier for anyone? 

Let's be honest here, how much further can he take Celtic?

They already monopolize the league and are never going to win European honours. With us, he can see a club that's underachieving and could conceivably qualify for Europe on a regular basis. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I don’t know what celtic fans problem is, going on about us being a ‘bang average mid table side’ and how awful it is he’s swapping Celtic for Tin pot Leicester city.

I’d of thought swapping league 1 standards for Premier league football is a no brainier for anyone? 

They're essentially a lower-mid table Premier League standard side in a league full of League One standard sides. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, fox766 said:

According to "The Mirror" Rodgers not being announced till Thursday!!! But it is The Mirror reporting it so :dunno:

Can believe that. Sort out all of the legal work for the manager plus coaches, get the Social Media done, all of the press work, etc.

As proven with the handling of Vichai's death, the club is a well oiled machine, and I am sure all cogs are turning methodically as we all discuss this turn of events. If it's happening I am sure it will be handled very well.