Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

5 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

There were occasions last season when he revealed teams that included surprise changes several hours before kick-off. Somebody was definitely leaking info to him.

I've said it before, it seems awfully suspicious that Liverpool's line-ups were regularly leaked in 17/18 and it was strongly rumoured to be Danny Ward leaking it. Then over the summer he came here, their leaks stopped and ours started... :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

I've said it before, it seems awfully suspicious that Liverpool's line-ups were regularly leaked in 17/18 and it was strongly rumoured to be Danny Ward leaking it. Then over the summer he came here, their leaks stopped and ours started... :ph34r:

mfLR2Jlb19MJzh-xEG9IT80FfhOpLs3kdyqbkSO6

• Haha 1

Why would you agree the deal now then wait 3 weeks to sign it? lol

**** his holiday you send a dogsbody out on the next flight to Marbella or wherever with the paperwork and a pen.

Edited by ealingfox
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Page 101 ....... no announcement ..... rudders must be having a day off !!

Doesn't he normally go on holiday for two weeks around this time of year ?? Not that anything important is happening :rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, Xen said:

If it wasnt bad enough him being second fiddle to Kasper, he's now going to be second fiddle to Congerton.... let him have something fcs

15 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Why would you agree the deal now then wait 3 weeks to sign it? Lol lol

**** his holiday you send a dogsbody out on the next flight to Marbella or wherever with the paperwork and a pen.

He doesn't want to do a medical up Ocean Beach sweating out magnum's of Dom Perignon. 

10 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Why would you agree the deal now then wait 3 weeks to sign it? Lol lol

Yeah. Apparently Fuchs was sunning himself on the beach when the call came. Slightly different cos he was a free agent looking for a club but shows it can be done. Don't care if he signs on the back of a chip wrapper or whatever as long as we get his signature.

If they are looking for a volunteer to send on an all expenses paid trip to carry a pen to whichever beach/hotel/holiday resort he is currently staying at then they can give me a call anytime.

56 minutes ago, rachhere said:

No, he genuinely managed to call some of the extremely obscure changes which Puel made. As weird as it seems he seems to really have a good source these days, and I can't help but feel strangely encouraged by his latest tweet... 

Rearranged this well known phrase or saying.... 

Straws am clutching I at. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

Yeah. Apparently Fuchs was sunning himself on the beach when the call came. Slightly different cos he was a free agent looking for a club but shows it can be done. Don't care if he signs on the back of a chip wrapper or whatever as long as we get his signature.

If they are looking for a volunteer to send on an all expenses paid trip to carry a pen to whichever beach/hotel/holiday resort he is currently staying at then they can give me a call anytime.

Edit  Sod it I will pay for the flight myself if it means we get him.

52 minutes ago, Xen said:

And then he got one wrong. Usually, that's because the club suspected who the leak was, and gave them bad info to see if it got put out there. If I'm not mistaken, that was the last of the leaked lineups. 

• Like 2

I have never been so nervous about whether or not we sign a specific transfer target than I am for this to go through. I think the club should put a packet of blood pressure pills on every seat at the first game of the season!! My is shot to hell.

7 minutes ago, urban fox said:

I have never been so nervous about whether or not we sign a specific transfer target than I am for this to go through. I think the club should put a packet of blood pressure pills on every seat at the first game of the season!! My is shot to hell.

I think the reason this feels different than other transfers, is that he's had such a successful loan period here. The transfer window really feels like it would only be successful if we manage to sign him.

Sean from Enderby proved he's ITK when he called our team at Fulham away last season. There's no way on the planet anyone without some kind of information could've called a side so blatantly drawn out of a hat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ealingfox said:

Why would you agree the deal now then wait 3 weeks to sign it? lol

He’s gone to the Golden Galleon at Mablethorpe

Can't be bothered to read all the latest comments in detail but from skim-reading it sounds like there's a growing belief that this will happen. Fantastic news if true but what's the level of confidence from the ITKs?