Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

15 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Will be announced before July, mainly because it puts pressure on our other 'stars' to stay and also becomes an attraction for other potential targets.

Announced or not, the players will be aware of what is going on ..... would hope that there would be something for us mere mortals but that’s not really the club’s style .....

One would hope that it would leak out from the other end or Belgium .......

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Looks a bit immobile, though he might be good at hold-up play & seems to have a cheerful demeanour that will boost squad morale. Quite fancy a roll in the hay with his missus, too.

Image result for mr and mrs hay bales

We won't be finishing  in the top 6 if we only play with 9 men, mate. :whistle:

It actually looks like him!

ACD908CA-8BED-4C2B-9181-6B558832D146.thumb.jpeg.798937d987c1729d9c695e0e18b7f2a2.jpeg

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

All about opinions isn’t it? Not many would disagree that Mahrez was world class throughout 15-16 though. And there was plenty of evidence of Cambiasso’s class in his short time here. Enough for me to have him in my all time XI, until a year later!

Don’t know if you read Jonathan Northcroft’s book on the title winners? He said we had four world class performers that season: Kante, Mahrez, Schmeichel (surprised me) & Vardy, who he described as world class at what he did, as distinct from calling him a world class player.

I did end up reading that book (which was excellent) and while I do agree that for that year Mahrez was among the best in the world, and perhaps Vardy as well (certainly one of the most ‘in form’ globally) - I guess I view “world class” as being a generational talent, which for me might exclude both of them from the discussion. Attribute-wise it would be fair to say that they both have some qualities that are generational. 

You are right though, all about opinion and perception. 

• Like 2

Just now, FoxesFourLife said:

Was that the year we won the league when we played the same team most of the season :)

No, he genuinely managed to call some of the extremely obscure changes which Puel made. As weird as it seems he seems to really have a good source these days, and I can't help but feel strangely encouraged by his latest tweet... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rachhere said:

No, he genuinely managed to call some of the extremely obscure changes which Puel made. As weird as it seems he seems to really have a good source these days, and I can't help but feel strangely encouraged by his latest tweet... 

The accounts half decent though.. even the old Bob one too ?

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

There were occasions last season when he revealed teams that included surprise changes several hours before kick-off. Somebody was definitely leaking info to him.

9 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I am not ITK, I do concur though, the 3rd party info I have heard mirrors what Sean has tweeted! Not the July bit, just it's pretty much done and Youri has decided we are the best option for his career development.

Edited by Bluetintedspecs
  • Thanks 1