Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox in notts

Fans leaving early

14 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Live and let live, say I, but I simply don't (and never have) understood people whose sole purpose is to get tanked up at or before the football. It's not judgement on my part, it's bewilderment.

Drunk people are more liable to be rude and inconsiderate on average, and my suspicion is that it is those people who cause most irritation. 

I wouldnt know !!  I have never been sober....:teehee:

Tried to leave early, many had the same idea so ended up in prime position walking down from my seat in the kop. Ended up with an unprecedented view of the goal, pure sauce. Got out with no queue at all after celebrating the goal like a mad man. It is art missing no action but also avoiding the queues.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Haha 2

People can leave when they like it doesn't effect me.

But for me football is all about little moments of pure ecstasy where you completely lose your mind and all those miles travelled, money spent and weekends ruined by terrible performances are for a few fleeting moments all worth it. Moments like walshies 96th minute equaliser against arsenal. Leo's penalty against the hammers and of course last Saturday. 

And if your leaving early when we are drawing or losing by 1 you stand a high chance of missing those. But more fool you I suppose.

• Like 3

Dont get the day tripper comments earlier.

Surely its the day trippers who are going to stay to the death if its their only 1 or 2 games of the season to get the most out of it?

Of the early leavers, at matches I've been to (Leicester and non Leicester) it seems to be the regulars who say cheerio to their pals and leave early.

Anyway, each to their own.

• Like 1

On 01/12/2019 at 23:47, shailen said:

Clearly there aren't many people listening to the Birch. "Blue army. You can and you do make a difference". Feel for those fans that left early...that was one of the best finishes to a game I've experienced in a long time. 

I was so sure the goal was going to be disallowed. Definitely the best ending to a game I've been to.

People can leave when they like, although I've hardly ever left before the final whistle. 

It's the poor showing during the game that bugs me. 

Really quiet  in that 2nd half from the Kop. 

Brendan and the boys deserve better backing. 

Unless it was noisy elsewhere and I didn't hear it

1 minute ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I’m still in the ground from Sunday waiting for tomorrow night. If you have left early you are a shit fan. Only real fans like me are sleeping in the toilets for 3 nights. If you ain’t willing to stay for 3 nights after the game you don’t deserve to come at all quite frankly.

20 minutes ago, 09bballer said:

Have no problem with people leaving early. But once you've decided to go, get out and clear off and stop blocking my view with your dawdling walk.

Just clear off and let us who are staying enjoy it!

My only issue with early leavers is this. If people want to leave then that's completely their choice.

But, if they're blocking the view of everyone else by walking slowly to watch or standing by the stairs, then they're being twats. 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

My only issue with early leavers is this. If people want to leave then that's completely their choice.

But, if they're blocking the view of everyone else by walking slowly to watch or standing by the stairs, then they're being twats. 

Surely you just stand up to see? People aren’t restrained to sitting in their seat. 

3 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Surely you just stand up to see? People aren’t restrained to sitting in their seat. 

And then I'm belittled by the twat a few rows back for standing up lol 

isn't bad this year as my seat isn't near the stairs, but when i sat lower down everyone stood on the stairs blocked half my view. And standing up stopped half the kids behind me seeing. 

All saved by people not deciding to stand on the stairs when they leave early 

1 hour ago, TamworthFoxes said:

I’m still in the ground from Sunday waiting for tomorrow night. If you have left early you are a shit fan. Only real fans like me are sleeping in the toilets for 3 nights. If you ain’t willing to stay for 3 nights after the game you don’t deserve to come at all quite frankly.

😂👏👏👏👏

This made me laugh out loud on the train