Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox in notts

Fans leaving early

9 hours ago, shailen said:

Clearly there aren't many people listening to the Birch. "Blue army. You can and you do make a difference". Feel for those fans that left early...that was one of the best finishes to a game I've experienced in a long time. 

Why? They chose to leave when the team was pushing for a winner and needed the fans there! 

• Like 2

Family of 4 with one side of me left at half-time & didn't return. The 2 blokes the otherside arrived 15 minutes after kick-off, spent the entire first half looking at their phones. Left at half-time for another drink, both came back,then 5 minutes later one  went for a pi$$ , then both left at about 85 mins. Then there's people who would love to be there but can't get tickets!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Why? They chose to leave when the team was pushing for a winner and needed the fans there! 

Only in that they missed a real great moment and one that may prove to be pivotal in our season. But yeah I agree that it's their choice to leave early. I would never leave early in the same circumstances. 

Moaning about moaners...!!

complaining about ,those who leave early...> Blind to other peoples problems/commitments<<

Nag, over pundits who have different opinions to their own.

Still laughing at @Izzet  Jokes or is it @muzzy  turn of wit..

Bemused if @Kitchandro posts anything complimentary

Shocked if @Babylon  doesn t get  at least 5 rep. Points.

Paraletically amusing, when you discover @fuchsntf  has put more than a five word sentence together...

Not Being Gentlemen when reacting/responding to the Stream-queen  @Suzie the Fox   posts or topics...

Deride the wise informative posts of @StriderHiryu

Worst of all...even dare question...any opinion..!!!

In this Now festive season, Please carry on...we Need those Christmas cracker turns of wit,and the Mixed bag of "all sorts"

You can all eff-off over advent.... Keep up Entertaining-Foxestalk-forum, the season to be jolly,this festive season that will make or break our season...:D

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 3

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Moaning about moaners...!!

complaining about ,those who leave early...> Blind to other peoples problems/commitments<<

Nag, over pundits who have different opinions to their own.

Still laughing at @Izzet  Jokes or is it @muzzy  turn of wit..

Bemused if @Kitchandro posts anything complimentary

Shocked if @babylon  doesn t get  at least 5 rep. Points.

Paraletically amusing, when you discover @fuchsntf  has put more than a five word sentence together...

Not Being Gentlemen when reacting/responding to the Stream-queen  @Suzie the Fox   posts or topics...

Deride the wise informative posts of @StriderHiryu

Worst of all...even dare question...any opinion..!!!

In this Now festive season, Please carry on...we Need those Christmas cracker turns of wit,and the Mixed bag of "all sorts"

You can all eff-off over advent.... Keep up Entertaining-Foxestalk-forum, the season to be jolly,this festive season that will make or break our season...:D

Now you're moaning about people moaning about people moaning. 

8 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

People in front of me, leave 6 or 7 mins before half time, come back 5 mins after the second half has started then leave 5 mins before the end. Getting on for a quarter of the game they are missing for christ sake.

I can understand people want to get away before the end to beat traffic, walk in peace without thousands of other etc.

However, the bit where they come to the football to get p1ssed up is stupid. Watch it in a pub or at home. They see about 50-60 mins of action in the ground.

9 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

People in front of me, leave 6 or 7 mins before half time, come back 5 mins after the second half has started then leave 5 mins before the end. Getting on for a quarter of the game they are missing for christ sake.

That's nothing. The people in front of me left before they'd even arrived, or summat like that. 

People can leave when they want, sure, be it to ‘beat the traffic’ (which I have NEVER understood) or whatever, but I have to confess that I love it when the early-leavers miss life-enhancing moments like yesterday.

Serves them bloody right!

Live and let live, say I, but I simply don't (and never have) understood people whose sole purpose is to get tanked up at or before the football. It's not judgement on my part, it's bewilderment.

Drunk people are more liable to be rude and inconsiderate on average, and my suspicion is that it is those people who cause most irritation. 

• Like 3