Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

If we do go for another centre back, then please let him be in the Huth mould, ball playing centre backs are grossly overrated, first and foremost they need to defend and keep a clean sheet, next just pass be able to pass it as far as one of our now talented midfield, and that will do for me. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JamesWelshFox said:

If we do go for another centre back, then please let him be in the Huth mould, ball playing centre backs are grossly overrated, first and foremost they need to defend and keep a clean sheet, next just pass be able to pass it as far as one of our now talented midfield, and that will do for me. 

No thanks lol, can you imagine huth trying to play in a Brendon Rodgers side lmao. Would be a car crash. All that space he would have to cover with chilwell bombing up the pitch 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

1 minute ago, JamesWelshFox said:

Being able to defend and play the ball are not necessarily mutually-exclusive qualities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LinekersLugs said:

We will have made a big fat loss on this deal or a totally insignificant profit 

the economics of football compleatly lost on folks 

you’re predicting the future and how  you think it might effect us. 

£80-£85M is good money but I can’t help but be a little disappointed in selling him, kinda put a little damper on my optimism for this season, just hope we don’t piss away the money now on another defender unless he’s better than what we’ve got. Still good luck to HM, thanks for the memories. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Has it dried yet

No. Not really. He’s hanging some rather expensive wallpaper. At £200 a roll I didn’t feel my innate butchery skills would be suited to the task. I asked the chauffeur if he fancied ago, but he stared at me for a few moments and then backed away. Strange fellow. 

1 minute ago, Sir Shep said:

£80-£85M is good money but I can’t help but be a little disappointed in selling him, kinda put a little damper on my optimism for this season, just hope we don’t piss away the money now on another defender unless he’s better than what we’ve got. Still good luck to HM, thanks for the memories. 

£85m. That’s 2 1/2 slimanis. 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Will reserve judgement to see who comes in, but I understand your reservations.