Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

2 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Taken him out of my fantasy team so he'll definitely start scoring again now! And we'll be fine :D

Thinking about doing the same, it's a cold hard decision, but it's got to be done.

• Like 1

There's no better sight in football than seeing him peel away after yet another goal for us, it's been too long now and the 10 remaining Prem teams are owed some rustling. It's always been on Vardy to carry this club, if there's one person who will bring us CL football next season it his him. Rodgers can take the rest of the season off, the main man has got this.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There's no better sight in football than seeing him peel away after yet another goal for us, it's been too long now and the 10 remaining Prem teams are owed some rustling. It's always been on Vardy to carry this club, if there's one person who will bring us CL football next season it his him. Rodgers can take the rest of the season off, the main man has got this.

He was taught well by the player manager that was Cambiasso...

• Haha 1

On 02/03/2020 at 14:18, Manini said:

He was taught well by the player manager that was Cambiasso...

I never actually got to read the book but didn’t Vardy suggest Cambiasso had minimal effect on the dressing room? Contrary to this narrative people had that he was leading the team rather than Pearson.

2 hours ago, shanetko said:

I never actually got to read the book but didn’t Vardy suggest Cambiasso had minimal effect on the dressing room? Contrary to this narrative people had that he was leading the team rather than Pearson.

He also seemed to hate the fact he took authority over Wes Morgan.

Call me cynical but Esteban Cambiasso vs Wes Morgan. I know who I'd listen to

7 hours ago, shanetko said:

I’d need to go back and re-read I can’t remember to be honest. I was only taking the piss like - I don’t buy that Cambiasso was calling the shots that season. 

11 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

He also seemed to hate the fact he took authority over Wes Morgan.

Call me cynical but Esteban Cambiasso vs Wes Morgan. I know who I'd listen to

Sounds a fair comment.

I’d probably listen to Jamie Vardy over our ITK fans though.

His second goal showed his class and I hope some of our forward-going players will look at that and learn. His sharp reaction, and then his only intent and focus is to make sure he hits the net. No powder-puff unfocused shooting or trying to pass it elegantly round the keeper - he spots the gap to aim for, hits it perfectly along that line, and lashes it into the net. Doesn't give the keeper any chance of a worldly save.

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

I just did a quiz LCFC posted about our 30 PL highest scores.

I got a bunch wrong but shat stood out to me was hiw far ahesd Vardy is of anyone else. 

Screenshot_20200329-132451_Chrome.thumb.jpg.696353eec9ab69518b48ddcc7f803a0d.jpg

It's brilliant but tbf he's had more seasons. Heskey was here for how many PL seasons? 3, 4? Same as Cottee really. Mahrez and Izzet are standouts for me as midfielders, especially Izzet as a central midfielder. Ulloa and Dickov scored a fair few considering they played in poor sides (how long did we spend at the bottom in 14/15 for example).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Master Fox said:

Same can be said for Les and Bent 

I always thought Bent was decent here. Ferdinand I really liked and can remember being disappointed when he went lol