Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GeorgeTheFox

Jamie Vardy Appreciation

2 hours ago, foxinsocks said:

We still need different types of player.  Long may vardy do what he does. 

If newcastle dont give rafa the money for rondon then we should snap him up

I must admit, start of last season I wouldn’t have given tuppence for Rondon

Now, I’d take him here, no doubt

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hear hear Strider ! I remember last season, when we were under Puel and he haven't scored in few games some voices on here were saying he's over the hill and his legs are gone... Today in the 97th minute the bloke was running around as if the game had barely started, putting Bournemouth defenders to shame! He's just amazing (and at the age of 32!!)!

I'm keeping all my fingers crossed for Vards to be a top goalscorer at the end of the season.

I'm not easily moved but I know I will cry waterfalls when he's gone...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Leapt like a fvcking salmon to get the goal today! Had to be patient today with the way Burnley set up. Perhaps could have had a brace but shot shortly before his header went in to the side-netting.

How many left to get 100 goals for us in the Premier League? 

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Leapt like a fvcking salmon to get the goal today! Had to be patient today with the way Burnley set up. Perhaps could have had a brace but shot shortly before his header went in to the side-netting.

How many left to get 100 goals for us in the Premier League? 

He's on 86 right now 😁👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Love it when he scores headers as they are the most unlikely element to his game and yet each time he nods one in its further proof he is liquid gold.

Today has to be a candidate for his best ever headed goal, normally they are little flick headers without beating a defender in the air like the one against Newcastle recently. But this today was a proper cross from the byline and he got a slight run on Mee who's a proper old fashioned big center back and absolutely beasted  him in the air. Chris wood would have been proud of it down the other end. Top draw. Can't be too many better. One at Stoke when we won the leauge from a Dyer cross but that was near post and he didn't beat anyone in the air. Or maybe one from a corner away at arsenal but my memory is hazy.

4 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Today has to be a candidate for his best ever headed goal, normally they are little flick headers without beating a defender in the air like the one against Newcastle recently. But this today was a proper cross from the byline and he got a slight run on Mee who's a proper old fashioned big center back and absolutely beasted  him in the air. Chris wood would have been proud of it down the other end. Top draw. Can't be too many better. One at Stoke when we won the leauge from a Dyer cross but that was near post and he didn't beat anyone in the air. Or maybe one from a corner away at arsenal but my memory is hazy.

At home to Liverpool in 2017, very similar. 

4 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Great cross from Barnes too 

• 2 months later...