Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Pogba totally changes things tonight

Yeah I can't stand the guy, but he played very well in his brief cameo. Fernandes is the better player but the two of them put together is a good combination. If they signed a world class defensive midfielder they'd be in business. They can't have ours though, he is irreplaceable!

Maybe the best line from Roy Keane lol

"I would be fining him [De Gea] at half-time, there is no getting away from that. I would be swinging punches at that guy. That is a standard save for an established international goalkeeper".

Best bit of that was pre match the two ex United players waffling about Spurs being blown away. Then find out it’s the same old. 

Sky wanking over Pogba when he’s running Over a centre midfield who’ve played 65 minutes more than him in a first game back. Deary me. 

I thought Sissoko was great for Spurs. He showed how important when these games get stretched picking up the second ball is.