Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The only saving grace is that Chelsea keep playing like that they will drop points. For their two signings coming in, they have a soft centre. Christensen gets bullied so easy 

Their last two games are Liverpool and Wolves hopefully they drop points there. Big game for us tonight. If we lose i can't see us making top 4. Mentally could be crushing after Chelsea pick up that spawny win

jeezus christ! how did chelski not lose that 4-3? unbelievable luck

It's all good. Better this way - good to have this pressure as we now know that the players

are watching the scores around them so they will go for it against the arses. No sitting back

and no complacency.

we’ll finish where we deserve to finish, you can’t go half a season playing crap and not scoring and expect to be up at the top come the end of the season. and be there by chance of other teams being poor. The top sides ain’t gonna lose till the end of the season, all their players are fit and up for it, which means we have to win every game, simple as that. Nows the time that we will see how strong this side is.

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The only saving grace is that Chelsea keep playing like that they will drop points. For their two signings coming in, they have a soft centre. Christensen gets bullied so easy 

Agree. Chelsea winning that game, especially after that agonising late chance, is gutting for us, but with Sheffield United, Liverpool and Wolves to come they will certainly drop points playing like that. Over to us now anyway...

1 minute ago, Fox in the North said:

Look we hadn’t beaten arsenal at all for ages before last season, we’ve not been far off against them the past few seasons either, we can do it.

The past is history, what counts is now.

c'mon guys we've been here before. Doesn't mean anything. There's plenty if games to play and I saw plenty of defensive calamities in chelksi that they will get punished in the other games against better strikers. It's Manure that I worry about. we need them to have a wobble or two.

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Makes you ****ing sick doesn't it. Christ I've got that Arsenal away feeling and we haven't even kicked off.

It's my lifetime ambition to see us win at f---ing Arsenal! Surely, we have to do in once before I pop my clogs!

On 06/07/2020 at 19:26, Fox92 said:

Like I said on my post that you decided to quote, it does go your way when you're top - I used us in 15/16 as an example.

Yeah I was probably overreacting a bit. Sorry about that.

I interpret your 'things go with you when you're on top' (and the opposite) as decisions going for/against depending on league standing, which I think is a lazy cliché.

• Like 1