Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Sheff Utd need to get a top quality striker if they want to progress.

Spent about £20m on McBurnie which I always found strange given he only had one prolific season really.

I'll be interested to see how they do next year, I certainly don't think they'll be this high again. Seen it before where teams come up, finish high and then fall away a bit.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Just now, Koke said:

Not sure if Jim White is being serious  or not. :/ 

He's a moron always looking for replies. Suppose that's part of his job, mind, fishing for people to phone up etc. I thought Natalie Sawyer dealt with it quite well.

Both teams playing with quite high intensity here, although there's a little lull in play right now. The type of intensity we need to show in the run in.

Sheffield United having the better of it, but Wolves look poised to take advantage of the counter. Fingers crossed the result goes our way.

18 minutes ago, casablancas said:

What’s his actual fecking point? 

I thought this too.

Comes across as talking because he knows he has a voice. Not actually saying anything worthwhile.

In the same mould as Chris Sutton.

31 minutes ago, Koke said:

It’s basically a soap all scripted to cause discussion. Jim White plays the part of the stupid ****ing loser twat perfectly. 

45 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He's a moron always looking for replies. Suppose that's part of his job, mind, fishing for people to phone up etc. I thought Natalie Sawyer dealt with it quite well.

This is it - as soon as you join talksport, all you’re paid to do is be contentious, to divide opinion and encourage callers to dial in and call you out on your BS. They probably don’t believe half the stuff they say. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Would love to know how this wasn't a red.

Wow. That's more malicious than the Nketiah one. Very aggressive and no need for him to go in that high when the ball is barely bouncing off the floor.

Mad that's not been given as a red.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Koke said:

Oldest trick in the book, say something outrageous and ridiculous and people phone in and it goes viral on social media.

Talksport bosses laughing their heads off.

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Would love to know how this wasn't a red.

It's the inconsistency with the decisions that baffles. It's a red. No idea why it wasn't given.

It's about time the officials were held to account.