Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

How much would Buendia cost?

20-25 I would guess. Young, bags of potential but far from the finished article.  Needs plenty of coaching.

Norwich could hold out for a decent fee though.  Can see Cantwell leaving too.

I’d be amazed if Palace didn’t go down next season. Their squad is incredibly old, Hodgson can’t be arsed anymore and they don’t seem to be very proactive transfer wise. 

The bottom half will be stronger next season, two of the three coming up will be more competitive than Norwich and Villa you’d think. Newcastle will be better, West Ham and Watford will improve if they stay up. 

12 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I’d be amazed if Palace didn’t go down next season. Their squad is incredibly old, Hodgson can’t be arsed anymore and they don’t seem to be very proactive transfer wise. 

The bottom half will be stronger next season, two of the three coming up will be more competitive than Norwich and Villa you’d think. Newcastle will be better, West Ham and Watford will improve if they stay up. 

He's in his 70s himself isn't he, wouldn't be surprised if he retired after this season.

• Like 1