Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

19 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

With Wolves still in the Europa at the end of the season, anybody think they might try and save against injuries against Chelsea if they have a Euro spot confirmed by then? 

With how close the top 7 is between the teams around them I can’t see anyone taking foot off the gas until the last game finishes 

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Why the fvck did we stand off Everton, woeful when you put them under any type of press

Why did we brighton, Watford etc... points thrown away... I’m hoping today we just go all out and bloody beat crap like Bournemouth 

• Like 2

Everton don't even look bothered. I'd rather them getting something so it's a draw.

Turned it off so will listen on 5live instead because it's a boring game.

Edited by Fox92

I can’t keep watching football if people are going to say things like that are a penalty.

The contact is extremely minimal and Podence has clearly thrown himself to the ground and not been out there. I’m just sick of watching this.

A tiny bit of contact does not constitute a foul. There’s no way he doesn’t fall over on purpose.

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well this time the defender kicks him, Bruno steps on the players leg for the Man U one lol 

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

The defender at least kick the Wolves player in this example.

I’ve watched it a dozen times now and I can’t see any kick 

It's a pen for me. Slings himself to the ground a bit but Digne has come through the back of him. You can always tell by players reactions and look at Sigurdsson, even he knows it.

Edited by Fox92