Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

After the weekend we remain joint 3rd on points and 5th in the table and are looking down on both Arsenal and Chelsea. Results have been decent for us and make our 1-0 loss a lot easier to take.

I get your point but it just annoys me more if anything. Seen Rodgers and a few players talking up our top 6 ambitions and then go and bottle it with performances like yesterdays

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

So why didn't they spot the foot in the area? It was right before the goal, which is as you say s key point.

Also they don't check only when asked, they check everything.

Apparently PGMOL have said that VAR cannot get involved in restarts, had the Ref spotted it he could have referred it to VAR for them to make a decision which in my opinion is ridiculous, if that is not a clear and obvious error then what is? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

lollollol

WTF??

Sounds like somebody wrote this for a laugh, gave their dumbest mate a few drinks and got them to read it out.

Anyway, much as I am no fan of Nuno or his Wolves team, you can't  deny they are effective and getting rid of Nuno would be dumb and completely unjustified.

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Still think we missed a great chance yesterday to take 3 points.. Would have been 2nd! 

.. Gutted. 

Frustrating having gone to the game with so much optimism :(. But hope it's a kick up the backside which channels into a performance against Tottenham.

• Like 1

Yeah to be honest any team outside the top 6 who qualifies for Europe will struggle to past the previous season in the league. 

Wolves will have more than enough to stay up if they focus on the Europa, might as well go for it in the Europa as you never know the next time you'll be in it.

35 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Apparently PGMOL have said that VAR cannot get involved in restarts, had the Ref spotted it he could have referred it to VAR for them to make a decision which in my opinion is ridiculous, if that is not a clear and obvious error then what is? 

The player breaks the law in seeking to gain an advantage and his intervention from breaking the law leads directly to the goal - it should have been disallowed - simples!  it’s worse than the Newcastle handball a couple weeks ago because that was tough to see. 

• Like 2