Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

11 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Terrible match. Man U are a terrible version of our 15/16 counter attacking team only costing more than 10x our side and being 10x worse.

Surprised at Liverpool, they were awful - I think they have a mental block as their performance reminded me of the way we played when we went to Old Trafford. I think in games like this their midfield 3 get shown up. All are great shuttlers and all-action, but they don't have someone that can put their ball on it and make things happen. I hate to say it but someone like Tielemans or Maddison would massively improve their squad, but hopefully they stay with us!

I daren't ask you where they put their other ball.

• Haha 1

Just now, Corky said:

Why are Man United bringing on 12 year olds near the end? Who are these players?

Normally those kind of subs would be sending a message to the board but with Ole you get the feeling he just thinks because he’s a youngster he’s buying into some make believe philosophy in his head

I do like him as a pundit predominantly because he completely ignores all popular convention. He doesn't give a toss what he's supposed to say, he just says what he's thinking. 

There's definitely areas in life where I don't think that's entirely admirable but in a football pundit it's great. There's too much wishy washy being polite about everyone in punditry. 

Keane doesn't give a shit about pandering to the fans of big clubs he'll just slate the shit out of them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

if he was given time then he would be the one Man United should be allowing to build a team he may be a crap manager but he would get players playing to there best for sure 

A crap manager would get the players playing to their best? :S

Perhaps crap manager was a bit harsh but as a manager you need patience with players, players who were not as good as he was, and I’m not sure he had that as a manager. There was another Keane classic when he was a manager , he was having a go at his players when the inspector who collects urine samples for testing came in. Not surprisingly he was annoyed at being disturbed and basically said to his players if they didn’t buck their ideas up they could end up collecting piss for a living like this guy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Typically worse than Choudhury's tackle on Salah.

Did we hear Klopp say anything about it? Did we fvck. Considerably more dangerous than a lot of tackles with feet.

I mean, that's a red in rugby. 

16 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

Perhaps crap manager was a bit harsh but as a manager you need patience with players, players who were not as good as he was, and I’m not sure he had that as a manager. There was another Keane classic when he was a manager , he was having a go at his players when the inspector who collects urine samples for testing came in. Not surprisingly he was annoyed at being disturbed and basically said to his players if they didn’t buck their ideas up they could end up collecting piss for a living like this guy.

Surely he would have learned a lot under MON and he seen how Fergurson worked you would think he could learn to adapt he's not daft

2 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

I went to Man United v Liverpool today (don’t ask). Was particularly glad when Liverpool scored when Maguire wasn’t even looking at the ball. LOL. 

I know it's nice to get on Maguire's back at any opportune moment but that goal was Rojo's fault.

Madly goes walkabout, walks past Maguire as the cross comes in and decides to leave Lallana unmarked at the back lol 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I know it's nice to get on Maguire's back at any opportune moment but that goal was Rojo's fault.

Madly goes walkabout, walks past Maguire as the cross comes in and decides to leave Lallana unmarked at the back lol 

I hear your Rojo’s fault argument, and I raise you MAGUIRE LOOKING AT HIS MAN AND NOT LOOKING AT THE BALL. 

We don’t need you we have Soyuncu!

13 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

I hear your Rojo’s fault argument, and I raise you MAGUIRE LOOKING AT HIS MAN AND NOT LOOKING AT THE BALL. 

We don’t need you we have Soyuncu!

I could argue that Chris wood never scores yesterday with maguire in our defence ...... he has his strengths and weaknesses, just as cags does 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

sound result that. united will probably still end up somewhere near us in the league so good they’ve dropped more points. liverpool are a disgusting team led by probably the worst man in football at the minute so any time they don’t win is huge. 

get to see their fans crying all week about decisions as well which will be great, all things considered. 

oh and i backed them to go unbeaten all season so a late equaliser does me, draw the next 31 games and i’m sweet. 

Why are they playing two extra games?