Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Rojo doing the thing I hate centre backs doing. Claiming offside for a player he has his back to. How the **** would you know if he was offside, you wasn't looking at him lol

Yes! Can't stand it. How about try marking him properly then you'd know if he's offside or not lol 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

This is the score I want.

Liverpool and Man Utd dropping points.

Dont want Man Utd getting momentum and creeping up the table.

Don't give a shit about not fighting relegation with United, it's staying in the title hunt with Liverpool that concerns me.

:ph34r:

• Haha 1

Terrible match. Man U are a terrible version of our 15/16 counter attacking team only costing more than 10x our side and being 10x worse.

Surprised at Liverpool, they were awful - I think they have a mental block as their performance reminded me of the way we played when we went to Old Trafford. I think in games like this their midfield 3 get shown up. All are great shuttlers and all-action, but they don't have someone that can put their ball on it and make things happen. I hate to say it but someone like Tielemans or Maddison would massively improve their squad, but hopefully they stay with us!

sound result that. united will probably still end up somewhere near us in the league so good they’ve dropped more points. liverpool are a disgusting team led by probably the worst man in football at the minute so any time they don’t win is huge. 

get to see their fans crying all week about decisions as well which will be great, all things considered. 

oh and i backed them to go unbeaten all season so a late equaliser does me, draw the next 31 games and i’m sweet. 

Edited by ScouseFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2