Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

For us to stand any chance of winning it, we needed to have avoided defeat vs them and for them to have dropped points in another game or two. I fancy us to do them on Boxing Day but we will drop points this season still and Liverpool surely won't lose 5-6 games between now and the end of the season.

34 minutes ago, 420Hashish said:

I've been browsing the Liverpool forums recently and it's full of arrogant w4nk3rs. A lot of them feel they've already won the league.

Weird because the ones I know are still adamant they'll piss it away. 

They wont however. 

9 minutes ago, browniefox said:

It couldn't happen again, could it? 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Sadly, no. Liverpool are too good and I can't see them surrendering such a gap.

I agree although I genuinely believe that Champions League football is coming back to the KP and that would be an amazing achievement.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, browniefox said:

It couldn't happen again, could it? 

No, we're going to need over 90 points and to beat Liverpool at home and avoid few slip-ups.

At the moment, we've given ourselves some security against a bad run. If we finish 2nd-4th, unbelievable. 

• Like 1

3 points separating Sheff Utd in 5th and Everton in 15th :blink:

The next games after the break

Bournemouth (9th) vs Wolves (8th)

Sheff Utd (5th) vs Man Utd (7th)

And perhaps more importantly, Man City (4th) vs Chelsea (3rd).

If we beat Brighton, we could conceivably widen the gap between ourselves and 5th but not only that, potentially widen the gap between ourselves and 4th...

2 hours ago, 420Hashish said:

I've been browsing the Liverpool forums recently and it's full of arrogant w4nk3rs. A lot of them feel they've already won the league.

Assholes to be honest. Went there today to see what they had to say about us and nothing but going over old BS about Rodgers in the Arsenal thread.

They don't think we exist. Good. :)

3 hours ago, 420Hashish said:

Tbf, I think they have. Other teams need to make up an 8+ points gap on a team that will probably lose a maximum of 5 games this season. Don't see anyone catching them. 

1 hour ago, Fktf said:

Tbf, I think they have. Other teams need to make up an 8+ points gap on a team that will probably lose a maximum of 5 games this season. Don't see anyone catching them. 

I agree. They've won it. No Liverpool team would blow that lead.

Top 4 is still on for us. Chelsea and various Manchester teams are the threat.

I don’t care how many points clear a team is, we’ve played 12 games ffs.

How anyone can say the league is already won is baffling.

There is so much football to be played and so many variables, Liverpool may go on to win the league, right now they are without a doubt huge favourites, but to say it’s over already is quite strange.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

3 points separating Sheff Utd in 5th and Everton in 15th :blink:

The next games after the break

Bournemouth (9th) vs Wolves (8th)

Sheff Utd (5th) vs Man Utd (7th)

And perhaps more importantly, Man City (4th) vs Chelsea (3rd).

If we beat Brighton, we could conceivably widen the gap between ourselves and 5th but not only that, potentially widen the gap between ourselves and 4th...

Hahahaha didn't realise that was next. Get in. That's going to be hilarious.