Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Imagine if the league ends with Man United, Arsenal and Spurs without any kind of European football lol

When does that proposed tin pot third tier tournament start? I'm sure we can find them a game against some fishing village in Finland while we go to the Nou Camp!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Media ****s me off big time, Liverpool move clear of title rivals Man City.... are we in second for a laugh or? 

I suspect we could be 1st and the media would still talk about a 2 horse race between these two teams. It's like the 2015/16 season never happened ...

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Media ****s me off big time, Liverpool move clear of title rivals Man City.... are we in second for a laugh or? 

To be fair I think Chelsea could be as aggrieved. But yep basically us and them are just there for the joke factor.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Yeah I hate that too its like we dont exist. Well they said they move 9 points clear (of man city) but what about the 8 points they are above second? Apparently that doesn't count! 🤬🤬

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It would be ****ing briliant if Liverpool didn't win the league this season. So many reasons to dislike them. But they are an exceptional side at the minute. 

Yeah definitely, I've sadly accepted that Liverpool will probably win the league this season but if they dont I'll find it fvckin hilarious that they've fvcked it up, not that I'm bitter or anything....