Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

30 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

What's even the point of FFP anymore? The big teams break FFP and just get a fine which they can pay off easily. It's your smaller teams that get done over.

We need punishments like rugby, Saracens got properly hit for breaking the salary cap.  

I agree, the only response to that is "remind me how much money is sloshing around in Rugby Union again?"

Cynical, unpalatable and downright anti-competitive - welcome to the EPL (I know you realise this)

....but we love it..

Guest Markyblue
15 hours ago, brucey said:

The state of the LCFC facebook page.

795CD4E5-9AD2-42F9-AEA0-9D875F3F8C97.jpeg

You move houses,  you change jobs you even change partners but you never change football clubs, and if you do please dont choose us.

24 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

I agree, the only response to that is "remind me how much money is sloshing around in Rugby Union again?"

Cynical, unpalatable and downright anti-competitive - welcome to the EPL (I know you realise this)

....but we love it..

Oh significantly less that than top tier football, just as per a rule is brought in to "help the rest" but turns out to be doing the opposite 

On 12/11/2019 at 21:41, urban.spaceman said:

INT. CHEESE ROOM - DAY

Pochettino points aggressively at the tactics board, while the rest of the team laughs at Dele Alli, who is making a trophy out of cheese.

DELE ALLI

Look! An actual ****ing trophy!

HARRY KANE

Pay attention you little shitbag and you might be in

with the chance of winning something here.

DELE ALLI

You aint my muvva!

HARRY KANE

YES I AM!

DUFF DUFF DUFF DUFF DUFF DUFF DUFF DUFF....

GANGS OF THE EPL

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Talking to a mate who’s a big boxing fan and apparently she tried to leave him for Anthony Joshua 2 years ago, it was pretty much a done deal and the Riyad kicked off at the last minute and said no. She has been to a couple of airports and refuses to turn up at a couple of big family events. She thinks it’s 2 years of her life wasted.

Wasn't that Amir Khan's bird?

Edited by Guybino
  • Haha 1