Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

24 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Everton and Arsenal always come out with this shit, at the end of the day they didn’t sign them, their loss. 

They decided as a club that it was better to put their money elsewhere. Steve Walsh can say this now but reality is he done a poor job at Everton and got sacked. 

How's he done a poor job? Literally recommended signings (decent ones at that) and the club says no. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, StanSP said:

I'm guessing you guys would be alright travelling away for your job and realising your wife might be having an affair...

He says he'd have preferred to spend two years at a bigger club and now we're happy he's having marital problems, the prospect of her taking away his child...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

He says he'd have preferred to spend two years at a bigger club and now we're happy he's having marital problems, the prospect of her taking away his child...

I’d wager most are just cracking a joke at his expense rather than actually wanting that to happen. Mahrez is a bit of a **** but he’s still a key factor in the greatest moment in clubs history. 

18 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

I’d wager most are just cracking a joke at his expense rather than actually wanting that to happen. Mahrez is a bit of a **** but he’s still a key factor in the greatest moment in clubs history. 

I don’t think his latest trashing of our club has endeared him to anyone

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I don’t think his latest trashing of our club has endeared him to anyone

Hopefully a jokebut not being endeared and hoping his marriage fails and he loses his kid are a tad different

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest An Sionnach
54 minutes ago, brucey said:

If Harry does leave Spurs, Bayern look the best fit, natural replacement for Lewandowski when he moves to Juve.

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Should have moved on last summer. He will be 27 next summer. Probably last chance to move to a big club. Levy is obviously standing in his way as he wont let Kane leave unless an insane bid comes in.

Kane deserves to win trophies. He is wasting his career at Tottenham.

39 minutes ago, Koke said:

Should have moved on last summer. He will be 27 next summer. Probably last chance to move to a big club. Levy is obviously standing in his way as he wont let Kane leave unless an insane bid comes in.

Kane deserves to win trophies. He is wasting his career at Tottenham.

Whatever we say, Kane is a brilliant striker. Him and Spurs had that flash of a handful of years of being top quality, but missed out on any silverware. At 26/27 he's coming up to that point to gamble on a move and decide whether he wants to stay at spurs for all of his career or search else where. 

Edit: before I'm accused of being anti-Kane or w/e Vardy had a similar choice with Arsenal and chose to stay. As had Mahrez and Maguire who both chose to leave, we've never stood in the way 

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

If Harry does leave Spurs, Bayern look the best fit, natural replacement for Lewandowski when he moves to Juve.

Good luck to Harry he's going to need it with Levy. Death Match 2020 with Levy at the New Stadium.

Levy had starting bids at 250 mil. Sure Bayern will be all over that :plancque: