Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Seems like Mike Ashley has spent the Ayoze Perez money on buying the highstreet store, GAME.

Will that mean that rather than having the games in neatly organised A-Z racks like they do now they'll be all mixed up and chucked on the floor in jumble sale style like his Sports Shop stock? 

42 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Diego Costa to wolves? What a coup that would be

Meh. Had two very impressive forwards last season who suited them, and Costa didn't set the world alight in Spain last season. All for teams having different options, just feel this isn't a good move for Wolves.

You must be mad to take over at Newcastle, especially as more sales seem likely. Working for that w****r must be a living nightmare. I have always enjoyed exchanges with Newcastle fans over the years and feel for them.

Just one thing on Arsenal, what the fudge is going on there? Why are they not opening the cheque book on defenders? 

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Lol

On that, you’d think they’d write off the Maguire signing as the price valuations are so different - you know being Man United and all that. Of course they won’t and will continue to offer lower then asking up and until the last moment when all of a sudden our valuation matches theirs. 

Solksjaer doesnt half shout some bollocks  - comments like that have effect when you’ve won the league not when you’ve finished 6th and not even in the champions league. You’ll pay what we tell you to pay or do one.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Meh. Had two very impressive forwards last season who suited them, and Costa didn't set the world alight in Spain last season. All for teams having different options, just feel this isn't a good move for Wolves.

Costa isn’t some 6/10 European journeyman though, he’s a quality centre forward. Great signing for Wolves. Chelsea were FAR worse off without him when he left.

2 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Costa isn’t some 6/10 European journeyman though, he’s a quality centre forward. Great signing for Wolves. Chelsea were FAR worse off without him when he left.

He's only scored 4 league goals in 2 seasons - still a great player on his day of course, but not close to the force he was at Chelsea. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

He's only scored 4 league goals in 2 seasons - still a great player on his day of course, but not close to the force he was at Chelsea. 

Struggled with injuries etc admittedly, be interesting to see how he gets on at wolves.

• Like 1

Can't say I'm that enthused about the prospect. He's not brilliant nowadays, always a card magnet, and is a massive c*nt to boot. 

It's a dodgy rumour any way. Not reported anywhere with any repute. 

Edited by The Bear

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I'm not being funny, I actually honestly don't want to laugh at Newcastle anymore. 

I'd be gutted if that was happening to our club. 

I've just been chatting to a couple of Newcastle friends of mine. I definitely pulled my punches. Nobody deserves an owner like that.

• Like 4