Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

28 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

The former overpriced given the poor season he had last year imo, struggled to get into the Lazio team towards the end of the season.

Both overpriced, Lukaku was never a £70m+ signing when they bought him. He’d walk into that midfield straightaway Milenkovic-Savic however poor he was last year, Man United’s midfield beyond Pogba (when he can be arsed) is abysmal 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Arsenal allegedly offering £40m, Elneny, Jenkinson and Chambers for Zaha  :crylaugh:

Can see that getting rejected instantly.

53 goals in 340 appearances is the real laughing point here lol

"Better than Mahrez" they said :crylaugh:

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba
  • Like 1

It baffles me that once again Arsenal are linked with attacking players when their defence is a shambles. Zaha would be a nice addition but Christ they need a fresh looking defence. 

Koscielny downing tools is just hilarious lol. I cant see Man U or Arsenal anywhere near the top 6 this coming season.

Bruce is a complete dinosaur. He's already been relegated twice and sacked before he could send the third down. They'll really struggle to stay up with him in charge and their two best attackers gone.

At least with someone like Allardyce you know he'd probably keep them up, albeit at a cost of the football making your eyes bleed.

I really feel for the fans. Ashley needs to be gotten rid of any way possible. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Bruce is a complete dinosaur. He's already been relegated twice and sacked before he could send the third down. They'll really struggle to stay up with him in charge and their two best attackers gone.

At least with someone like Allardyce you know he'd probably keep them up, albeit at a cost of the football making your eyes bleed.

I really feel for the fans. Ashley needs to be gotten rid of any way possible. 

I genuinely feel for the fans, especially those that turn up consistently. 

• Like 1

Just now, Goober said:

Bruce is a good guy, he won’t deserve any of the backlash he’ll get for his appointment. Laughable from the Newcastle hierarchy again though

No one is knocking him as a person; simply saying he isn't the right person for the job. 

2 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

It baffles me that once again Arsenal are linked with attacking players when their defence is a shambles. Zaha would be a nice addition but Christ they need a fresh looking defence. 

Koscielny downing tools is just hilarious lol. I cant see Man U or Arsenal anywhere near the top 6 this coming season.

Despite the potential for upset I think the top 6 will be exactly the same as it always is, unfortunately.

On 10/07/2019 at 11:03, Carl the Llama said:

Odd one, do people even buy anything from GAME anymore?

Isn’t now more of a VR gaming place - were people go to play the games etc

i only event wentto game for Football manager and that stopped 01/02 

Always liked Bruce as a Manager, although like all those guys who seem to have been around forever, they slowly but surely all drop off in performance and end up down in the championship or abroad and failure there, means little chance of a return to Premier League Management. Only Newcastle would punk their fans this bad with such a lacklustre appointment. Although, to be fair to Ashley and Co. I actually think this maybe more a case of no top/decent Managers wanting to go anywhere near their club! 

10 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Koscielny has refused to travel to USA for pre-season training with Arsenal.  He's their captain and refusing to train hardly sets a good example. 

Arsenal seriously need to offload so many players and start again. They need young, hungry players to come in and show some desire to play for the club.

A bit like us in other words. Oh how the times are a changing.:scarf:

5 hours ago, fox_up_north said:

Eventually there comes a point where fans have to take some of the blame. It's a club to support - not a religion. If you don't feel you're getting your money's worth (and it IS expensive for most people) then don't go.

It's a good job the last 8k of us didn't give up when Pleat was our manager. May 2016 would have been a boring month. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Could be my imagination but I'm not seeing as many kids and chavs around wearing Man Utd merchandise. 

Seems they've switched to Liverpool.

I remember when a few kids in my primary school switched from liverpool to manutd.

Whats the betting they've switched back???

29 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Always liked Bruce as a Manager, although like all those guys who seem to have been around forever, they slowly but surely all drop off in performance and end up down in the championship or abroad and failure there, means little chance of a return to Premier League Management. Only Newcastle would punk their fans this bad with such a lacklustre appointment. Although, to be fair to Ashley and Co. I actually think this maybe more a case of no top/decent Managers wanting to go anywhere near their club! 

I wonder how the value of nufc has changed swapping Rafa for Bruce? I think Gary Monk and his agent might be a good fit for newcastle