Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

This (from the Beeb), made me laugh more than it probably should have:

'The Red Devils have picked out Atletico Madrid and Spain defender Saul Niguez, 24, as a replacement for Paul Pogba, should the 26-year-old French midfielder leave.'

I hope Harry has a pair of goalkeeping gloves...

2 hours ago, Buce said:

'The Red Devils have picked out Atletico Madrid and Spain defender Saul Niguez, 24, as a replacement for Paul Pogba, should the 26-year-old French midfielder leave.'

When i first saw it i had to re-read it but then i realised it was the beebs gossip column.

48 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

When i first saw it i had to re-read it but then i realised it was the beebs gossip column.

In the same column they referred to Rondon as a Newcastle player.

Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba wants to leave the club, his agent Mino Raiola has told The Times.

Pogba, 26, has been absent from pre-season training this week, adding to speculation about his long-term future.

In June, Pogba said "now could be a good time to find a new challenge".

And Raiola has now told The Times: "Everyone knows the willingness of Paul to move on. We are in the process of that. Everyone knows what the feelings of Paul are."

The Italian agent added: "Everyone within the club, from the manager to the owner, knows Paul's wishes."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48887835

LoI

Edited by Matt

13 hours ago, Buce said:

Be crazy for maguire to go there right now especially if pogba leaves. The whole team needs rebuilding and the expectation will be massive for a 80 million quid centre back, not only that I really think we could challenge for a top 4 next season if we play to our potential. If it goes tits up at Man Utd next season he’s going to end up looking a right muppet.

• Like 1

On 01/07/2019 at 13:03, FIF said:

If we're really in a position where we need to sell Slimani in order to get another striker then we are tinpot and should forget about europe or even a top half finish. If we can't afford a young proven championship player like Adams then perhaps we should concentrate on a relegation battle.

The Friday night part of my brain reckons Brendan only signed Perez because he read this post.

However, this is the same Friday night brain that once thought banging on an ex girlfriends door at 4am with two kebabs, a lottery scratch card and drunken love poem was a good idea:beer:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Why on earth would Atletico let Saul and Rodri go in the same window and why on earth would Saul leave Atleti for United now? 

Why on earth would anyone leave their club for United right now? They're falling to bits.

Apparently

7 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Are Luton selling their other impressive full back, jack stacey, to Bournemouth.???

Apparently yep

Bournemouth have agreed to sign Luton Town's English full-back Jack Stacey, 23, for £4m

On 05/07/2019 at 23:39, Anglodanglo said:

The Friday night part of my brain reckons Brendan only signed Perez because he read this post.

However, this is the same Friday night brain that once thought banging on an ex girlfriends door at 4am with two kebabs, a lottery scratch card and drunken love poem was a good idea:beer:

Share the poem with us all. 

56 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Mings joins Villa for £20m

What a deal for Bournemouth that is

£20m rising to £26m depending on qualifying for Europe and International Appearances... so £20m then

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Including Ake, who a fair few on FT want to replace Maguire with.

Ake is miles better than Mings. And better than Dunk IMO. When we played Bournemouth away last season he was a virtual one man defence for them. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1