Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

Can't say I'm that enthused about the prospect. He's not brilliant nowadays, always a card magnet, and is a massive c*nt to boot. 

It's a dodgy rumour any way. Not reported anywhere with any repute. 

Seems more like a watford or palace signing and i'd expect wolves to aim higher.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I'm not being funny, I actually honestly don't want to laugh at Newcastle anymore. 

I'd be gutted if that was happening to our club. 

It's honestly shocking to see what's happening to that club. 

Whilst I still crack a smile when I see the news and rumours, you've got to feel for the thousands who turn up weekly 

The top stat in that tweet is absurd but the fact they've not had someone bag 20+ top flight goals for thirty years isn't really. They've been a bottom to mid table club when they've actually been in the top flight in that period bar the odd season. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

Great fans, brilliant city. 

Hope things work out for them as long as they don't get better than us?

Same applies to Sunderland - nicest people I've met on football weekends. 

Yea i second that, both fantastic supporters, both very friendly fans

41 minutes ago, rico said:

West Ham make Higuain loan offer, so they get a £45 million  offer for Gomez rejected and this is their back up plan....?.lol

Think their backup plan was Haller, who told the to f off

Newcastle were only ever going to end up with someone absolutely desperate because it is, without a doubt, the worst managerial job in the Premier League.

They have got to force him out now. Pitch invasions and boycotts. Whatever it takes.

Guarantee they just sit back, fill the ground and just boo a lot though.

Koscielny has refused to travel to USA for pre-season training with Arsenal.  He's their captain and refusing to train hardly sets a good example. 

Arsenal seriously need to offload so many players and start again. They need young, hungry players to come in and show some desire to play for the club.

• Haha 4

43 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Milenkovic-Savic linked to Man United for £75m, Lukaku can leave for £75m. And they say we’ve spent the Maguire money already ?

The former overpriced given the poor season he had last year imo, struggled to get into the Lazio team towards the end of the season.

3 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

The former overpriced given the poor season he had last year imo, struggled to get into the Lazio team towards the end of the season.

Is that another young, overhyped player being given an unreasonable price tag linked with United? lol 

• Haha 1