Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

4 hours ago, Shane said:

Forest fan in the replies saying they should change it to scousers, good move that, go from singing about a club you “don’t care about” to a club who genuinely don’t care about you.

I know they live in the past but for them to think they still have a rivalry with Liverpool is unbelievable.

• Haha 2

Would hate to be a Huddersfield/Stoke fan, considering their next game together..

If I supported them (particularly Stoke, with them being at home) and got beat by a fellow winless side, would feel my club would be destined for relegation.

15 hours ago, Yes said:

Forest fan in the replies saying they should change it to scousers, good move that, go from singing about a club you “don’t care about” to a club who genuinely don’t care about you.

I know they live in the past but for them to think they still have a rivalry with Liverpool is unbelievable.

They're obsessed with not showing they're obsessed, a really strange bunch.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

ok, any championship experts know why forest (3rd and unbeaten in 10) are outsiders to beat brentford (15th and with a day less rest) at home on saturday?

The bookies aren't rating them just yet for some reason - they were a huge price to win at stoke last week despite stoke being absolute horse muck. Weird.

Pleased for Huddersfield because of Danny Simpson. 

Stoke are up there for me for teams I immensely dislike. Love to see them go down and not come back up. 

Also look forward to Forest’s impending implosion later on in the season. 

WBA, Leeds ☹️ and hopefully Wednesday for promotion. 

Edited by Mickey O'Neil
Spelling

Glad Stoke are shite. It's a shithole no one wants to go to and are a club that deserve to be Championship/League One for eternity alongside Hull.

Glad for Huddersfield though, great club with a nice history and a decent stadium, loved the away day there. Hop they sort it out and sneak play-offs.