Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2019/2020

27 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

This is what I don’t get but I now think they crashed in to each other which makes it worse as implies they were racing or something. The fact that Keogh was in the back of one of them is funny. Surely he must be at least 30? Time to grow up.

yeah that’s true maybe some grease lightening shit and keogh was sandy 

• Haha 1

Absolute idiots.Drink driving is never acceptable.Drink driving when the club laid on lifts is even worse.Thank goodness no innocent party was hurt.

Well done for getting 3x as many points as Derby have this season.

Footballers getting paid a handsome wage and constantly in the spotlight really do make stupid decisions sometimes.

4 hours ago, KFS said:

What are these Derby players celebrating? Need serious fvcking influencers and good people in football to have a word with these boys. 

I believe it was meant to be a team bonding event, bring the players closer together on and off the pitch. Looks like that backfired a bit thanks to those idiots.

Pics circulating of WhatsApp convos and Keogh's knee. Safe to say he won't be playing again any time soon if at all. Also from the sounds of things Bennett and Lawrence will be in deep shit.

Tab picture fake or separate apparently... still.

Edited by ealingfox

8 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Pics circulating of WhatsApp convos and Keogh's knee. Safe to say he won't be playing again any time soon if at all. Also from the sounds of things Bennett and Lawrence will be in deep shit.

This allegedly is their tab. Absolutely beyond belief that anybody involved in this carnage would even think of getting into their car and driving off.

IMG-20190927-WA0022.jpg

This is from ages ago isn't it? When they made the play offs perhaps, it's definitely not from this week

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

This allegedly is their tab. Absolutely beyond belief that anybody involved in this carnage would even think of getting into their car and driving off.

IMG-20190927-WA0022.jpg

Isn't that supposedly Lampard's bill from when they reached the play offs? Even that was probably fake

24 minutes ago, Langston said:

This is from ages ago isn't it? When they made the play offs perhaps, it's definitely not from this week

21 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Isn't that supposedly Lampard's bill from when they reached the play offs? Even that was probably fake

I'll take your word for it. I've seen other pictures and felt that was the least controversial to post.

However if that tab picture is from when they got in to the playoffs lol bloody tinpot that.